THE DEAD TO REUNITE MONDAY!

I was thinking maybe it just seems weird that a bunch of dudes who always seemed to say do your own thing, ignore society, etc. - are suddenly saying that people should follow some politician's trip.

Thats cause they fucked this whole thing up to begin with!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I saw RatDog was Election Night '00. In the middle of a jam Weir said "I hope you motherfuckers voted for Al Gore!"

I was kind of taken aback by that. I never went to musicians for political insight. When the GD did the Rainforest Benefit shows in '88 I could get behind that because that transcends politics imo.

well guys just a quick check in about the show...total scene outside the warfield. No comp tickets even the "list people" had to pay and que up. Wavy Gravy in the front row of the balcony...all the usual suspects on the floor. I swear to god I was convinced that Bill Walton was gonna stand in front of me like all those New Years at the Coliseum. That really had my buddies laughing.they started an hour late...practicing :music Jackie was a little shy cause of Bobby I think. But he really got Bob's attention during Sugaree. It was such a beautiful thing to hear Mickey really driving it and Sless and Karan just made it so sweet. The acoustic set was a lot like the Jackie Bday show in November really nice.As far as the speech giving that was a first as you guys know and pretty low key really (mostly Phil telling the story of the living room chat and how it gave him hope like JFK). What you didn't see was the ron paul revolution people trying to get a banner to the stage...snatched away by a big guy.I think the sound will be pretty good off the sound board sounded good on the floor . never a dull moment the whole night lots of dancing, singing and even the bear guy with the sparkly light. Nothing like the Warfield on a week night to remind me why this town makes me smile.

I wonder if that was Steve Parish.

:lol

Miss Jayne, it's great to hear that VC was represented at the Warfield. :thumbup