Vid for Obama by Scarlett J, John Legend, and others

I thought it was going to be this
when i clicked. I was very disappointed. Because I voted for Mitt Romney in that viachicago poll, I'd like to see him cover this song and show those obamarites how it's really done. It would be great to run an entire political campaign with the lyrics of jump as your manifesto - the crowd would go wild!

Conservative Party?

Celebrities always back a democrat candidate. He's the youngest, and dare I say, 'most ethnic' of the few choices there are. Read up on Barack O'bama, see if you actually believe in anything he does or if you just like that way he talks....

And conservatives opt to give a free pass to the celebrities who back a Republican. Huckabee would be nowhere without Chuck Norris, and Sly Stallone just backed McCain. Hollywood is out of step with conservative values, but since action heroes gun people down, I guess they are. And what makes Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, et al, more qualified to speak up than, say, George Clooney? (Clooney by the way is smart enough to know that his prescence on the trail could lead to just this backlash and has opted to stay home.) Yes, the William Bennett's and JC Watts' of the world served in gov't and speak from experience, so I'm leaving them out of this.

As for reading up on the 'ethnic' candidate, yeah, I have. Do I like everything? No. For something like driver's licenses for illegals, that's just dumb. It will never fly, so he'll never pursue it, and isn't that more of a state issue? He's stuck with that because he said something positive about it a while back and can't go back or else he'll get branded with the dreaded 'flip-flopper' label. But he does want to lower taxes for the middle class. He does want to expand health care in a way that isn't socialized medicine - he'll make it more affordable and leave it up to us to take the responsibility to go get it. Sounds downright conservative if you ask me. Top all that off with being the Inspirer in Chief... what's not to like?

So, here your go. Read up.

As for the video:

I'm assuming that most of the people in the video are "famous," but beyond Kareem, Scarlett, Will.i.am, and John Legend I couldn't pick those people out of a line up. I think I'd like it more if there were fewer people in it. I'd rather it just be Will and John Legend - with Scarlett dancing around! Anyone know where I can get just the audio?