I saw it in Indianapolis last weekend. It was great. Run, don't walk to your nearest IMAX to see it. Worth the $13.50 I paid.

If you're a U2 fan and have seen them in in concert, you'll be taken back to the show you saw. If you've never seen them before, this is the next best thing to being there. If you're a Bono hater, and there are a lot on these boards, stay far away. It's everything you all hate about Bono and U2.

I'm a huge U2 fan, so I'm biased. I saw it with 4 friends. 2 of which had never seen U2 and another who's a more casual fan and they all loved it. Bono's over the top dramatic moments are even more over the top on a 6 story tall screen in 3D. A little corny, but we love that about him, right? For the casual fan, they cut out a lot of Bono's typical sermonizing. There's some, but not a lot.

Miss Sarajevo with Bono's performance of the Italian originally sung by Luciano Pavarotti was the musical highlight for me.

Two thumbs up. :thumbup :thumbup