Wilco World Stream Geek out thread

I just came back from the show and I had no idea that there was a webcast planned. I usually record these things.

Did anybody happen to record this? If not, I sure hope that it will be posted in the roadcase.

On" Dime" right now with almost 400!! :thumbup Seeders

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On" Dime" right now with almost 400!! :thumbup Seeders

Oh thats the FM broadcast from Tues. night. I meant the webcast from last night. The dime probably wouldn't allow the webcast, anyway. I'm sure there will be an aud. tape appearing there before long, and hopefully the webcast will show up on the roadcase. I was just curious to see if anyone here did record the webcast.

Oh thats the FM broadcast from Tues. night. I meant the webcast from last night. The dime probably wouldn't allow the webcast, anyway. I'm sure there will be an aud. tape appearing there before long, and hopefully the webcast will show up on the roadcase. I was just curious to see if anyone here did record the webcast.

When there is no available recording superior to the webcast (like in last night's situation), then I believe Dime would allow the webcast.

What they wouldn't've allowed, for example, would be a 64kbps web capture of the WXRT show from the station's website, when a much better-quality recording straight off the airwaves could exist (and that's what got seeded).

I really hope last night turns up. I'm afraid everybody had the same choppiness and there's no clean copy. Maybe a Roadcase posting would be the only solution; we'll see.

rcb

as much as i am not a fan of encores, ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!!!!! can this night just keep going. either that or we hurry up and speed through to saturday????

31 Less Than You Think (13 minute drone w/ Bird)

32 I'm The Man Who Loves You (w/ horns)

33 Dreamer in my Dreams

FWIW, while not technically an "encore", they did leave the stage during the drone, so ITMWLY and Dreamer felt like an encore to me. Also, Bird played on Dreamer too!

Next webcast they need to bring back the chat that they had on wilcoworld. I tried to keep up but everyitme my page refreshed I was like 3 pages back. Good work guys on the 60 some odd pages :thumbup

Next webcast they need to bring back the chat that they had on wilcoworld. I tried to keep up but everyitme my page refreshed I was like 3 pages back. Good work guys on the 60 some odd pages :thumbup

Me too. I was dialed in and working but was listening and watching and tried to keep up with the discussion, but I felt like I was lost in the pages that would sprout everytime I came and went. It is still fun to be part of it and being at the virtual show with all of you. I love you people! :cheekkiss

I tried to listen last night, but I couldn't get it work. As I've listened many times before without hassle, I suspect the trouble had something to do with the wireless system here at the hospital. Bummer. (I would have only had a chance to listen for 15 minutes, anyway.)