Oscar, Grammy, Tony, Emmy...

It occurred to me today that since the Best Song win for Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova the other night (:wub), I now have pictures of myself with Grammy winners (Wilco), an Oscar winner (Glen), a Tony winner (Alan Cumming, taken outside the stage door when he was appearing in Cabaret, the show he won for), and an Emmy winner (my friend Michael, who was on the lighting design team for the Athens Olympics).

I never really considered myself to be much of a celebrity stalker. I guess I only stalk the best! Any other major award-winners I should be looking out for?

Oh, and I've also got a picture of my mom with one of the stars of High School Musical (not Zac Efron). :stunned

Oh, and I've also got a picture of my mom with one of the stars of High School Musical (not Zac Efron). :stunned

APE?

You could've saved yourself all the trouble and just had your photo taken with Rita Moreno or Mel Brooks! Or how about Rita AND Mel! Try getting THEM in the same room together... good luck.

Rita and Mel together! The award-winner wattage would be off the charts!

if these pix circulate up and comers will think you're some kind of star maker and seek you!

also, i've eaten lunch with rita moreno. she is all that and a bag of chips!

no no no!

it was a crew lunch. we were sitting together. it's not like she asked me to tea or showed the best place for cuban food or anything.

alan cummings, you so win.

it was a crew lunch. we were sitting together. it's not like she asked me to tea or showed the best place for cuban food or anything.

Still totally counts! It's not like I had individual trips to the Sears Portrait Studio with any of those guys.

The Swell Season did a two song set on the sidewalk outside the Old Town School when they played there, because so many fans couldn't get tickets and were just hanging out on the sidewalk. That was fun.

LouieB

Years ago my brother tutored athletes at the University of Florida, and he said one time he looked around at everyone working quietly on their assignments and realized he was the only person in the room without an Olympic gold medal. :lol

I know a Pulitzer Prize winner who almost went to Friday's show in Lakewood.
Years ago my brother tutored athletes at the University of Florida, and he said one time he looked around at everyone working quietly on their assignments and realized he was the only person in the room without an Olympic gold medal. :lol

OK, a few more to shoot for! Although I would like to point out that I got all these pictures long before these folks were award winners. I guess I can just continue to be a fangirl to the up-and-coming, and hope that the rest of the world continues to catch up to my taste. :lol

And an episode of Then Came Bronson.

She played Goren's mother on Law & Order Criminal Intent! She can do anything!

And an episode of Then Came Bronson.

I'm not familiar with this, and am hoping it has something to do with Bronson Pinchot.

I love Alan Cumming. I'm impressed, Maudie! I'm sure a lot of your friends could come up with some random accolades we've won, so you could add to your list.

Oh hell yes, I'm bumping it. :P

In June, Berkeley Rep is going to be showing West Side Story, followed by a Q&A with... Rita Moreno! Maybe I can swing a picture with her. :dancing