Any Way to Find Out if there Will be a Surprise NYC show tonight?

Or even tomorrow night after SNL? That one is a long shot but I've seen Ryan Adams take the stage at 1:30 or so at the Bowery Ballroom after having performed earlier in the night as part of a benefit.

If this is a possibility can someone let me know how I can find out where this would go down?

I know I'm new to the board but I'm a big fan having seen them many times over the past few years.

I think they'll be snorting coke from hookers' asses by 1:30 during the after party.

Remember, the show ends at 1:00 EST. Tough to move over the gear to another location -- even for the h0t roadies. And a Friday show would be kinda rude given they had to move a show to accommodate.

I think they'll be snorting coke from hookers' asses by 1:30 during the after party.

Remember, the show ends at 1:00 EST. Tough to move over the gear to another location -- even for the h0t roadies. And a Friday show would be kinda rude given they had to move a show to accommodate.

Since when does Wilco give a shit about being rude?