boston area peeps

This saturday - downstairs at the Lizard Lounge - my band The Rationales playing with the Rudds and Scarce. Its going to be a great night based just on the other two bands - and we'll do our best to live up to the bill! feel free to drop in if you're in the area - the lizard is a cool hang.

8pm, $8 - free parking out back!

l_82ded97bdd66295040a8a27f133f085e.gif

Wow, and I do have a good friend in Cambridge, but sadly I won't be there....good luck with this gig...sounds like a blast.

LouieB

Het louie - I wish we could see this but I am awaiting pal coming in town from Asheveille anyhow. Hope you are coming though to hang with us and go to Cambrdige for good tunes!

Het louie - I wish we could see this but I am awaiting pal coming in town from Asheveille anyhow. Hope you are coming though to hang with us and go to Cambrdige for good tunes!

Actually I was just thinking about this today....about getting out to see you and Rick in MA....

My friend Chris is coming to Chicago in a few weeks from Cambridge. I just may have to stop by and see him before the end of summer.....I never finished rearranging his LPs last year...

LouieB

No worries - it went great- it actually sold out for our set - most crazy experience ever - we're one of those bands used to playing for 30 people on a tuesday - to all of a sudden have 110+ people really into our set was an amazing experience! thanks for all the well wishes - i'm on cloud 9 today - plus the rudds rocked and joyce and chick were not only fantastic - but they were super nice people - chris from anastasia screamed was out to see them - and they were all so cool and greatful to be playing again - just an amazing experience- joyce actually wrote a book about their story - for anyone who was a scarce fan its well worth checking out -

thanks again@!