not when you go in for a quiet drink, and everyone is dressed in green and downing pints of guiness and yelling at the top of their lungs!

And that's just the Aussies. :D

Budejovice Budweiser, founded 1895.

Anheuser Busch Budweiser, trademarked 1878.

At least someone around here did their homework.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be Irish.

Paddy's Day celebrations ruined in Dublin by drunken yobs rioting from 10 in the morning...kids as young as 10 hauled in by the cops, totally wrecked. Cars robbed and burnt out. A guy who was driving by, ripped out of his car and watched it burned on the spot.

That same morning, on O'Connell Street, the main thoroughfare in the capital, three drunken assholes jump this young English student and beat the shit out of him and in the melee his pinky finger gets *ripped* off.

A taxi driver, stabbed to death in his car by one of a pair of young people.

This country is a fucking cesspool....society is heading for Armegeddon. Our politicians are as bent as snakes in a jam jar. Our health service is fucked. The country is awash with drugs and guns and a whole generation have become anti social instruments of destruction.

I despair...I really do.

Our politicians are as bent as snakes in a jam jar.

I despair...I really do.

If it's any consolation, I like this phrase.

This country is a fucking cesspool....society is heading for Armegeddon. Our politicians are as bent as snakes in a jam jar. Our health service is fucked. The country is awash with drugs and guns and a whole generation have become anti social instruments of destruction.

I despair...I really do.

Buck up! America has run this way from the '50s or so, and we're doing fine.