-Happy Birthday to monitor tech Steve-

Hate it Here

Walken

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Kingpin

I'm a Wheel

-------------

Monday

Some serious technical difficulties caused Wilco to take the stage about 40 minutes late, but once on they played a high-energy set that the crowd definitely seemed to enjoy. Fortunately, it didn't seem like the set time was cut down from what it would have been with an on-time start.

theres a bluesfest in new zealand same time as the australian one?

yeah looks like they are run by the same crowd

A lot of the same bands too. Byron Bay is only about three hrs away from NZ I think.

I'm just trying too Remember what they played tonight at the Bruce Mason Before I go to bed. Sound was great.

Yeah, I normally kind of hate festivals anyway, so I was wondering if we were crazy to make the drive from Auckland. (My first experience driving on the "opposite" side of the road; quite an initiation.) But I'm so glad I got to see the Coromandel Peninsula. Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach, etc. - gorgeous. I wasn't expecting the hot water at Hot Water Beach to be quite so hot.

Brianne, Yankees have no business driving down here. I almost get killed every time I cross the street. I'm trying to get "chauffered" to the Melbourne show :lol

Yeah, I normally kind of hate festivals anyway, so I was wondering if we were crazy to make the drive from Auckland. (My first experience driving on the "opposite" side of the road; quite an initiation.) But I'm so glad I got to see the Coromandel Peninsula. Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach, etc. - gorgeous. I wasn't expecting the hot water at Hot Water Beach to be quite so hot.