RADIOHEAD NUDE REMIXES

Mine isn't that good compared to everyone else, I have second one I'm gonna upload later. I didn't want to post this, but then I said "aw, my old pals at VC will like a laugh"

all in fun!

http://www.radioheadremix.com/remix/?rated=true&id=599

main page, there are some really good one scattered about, but who has time ot listen to them all

http://www.radioheadremix.com/

:stunned

I like how you moved the vocal melody back to start at a different chord at the beginning there...

I've spent more time just listening to the different stems and enjoying them for what they are... imagine having this with tracks from revolver or sgt. pepper??? that'd be mind-blowing

Well, I think it's pretty lame that all the strings and noise were all grouped together in one stem, as were the guitars (though they were panned hard left and right so you can get two out, though, I believe there's a third guitar at some points). Most annoying, is the drums are just a stereo bounce. How much mixing can one do with that? Not a lot. I wish they'd have given us just the tracks. Also the fact they kept the reverb on the vocals is annoying.

Maybe I'm just a grump!

I think it's a fun idea

x2

We got Rockband for ps3 a few months ago, and my kids (and all their freinds) have gone totally nuts for it. If stems start to become readily available, hopefully the next version of Rockband might have a utility that would allow you to upload your own tracks to the program(??).

Rockband is "ok" IMO, but seems really limited right now...maybe we just haven't progressed enough to unlock more than the first 15-20 songs. And I do cringe hearing my 10yo daughter sing Weezer (for the 900th time), or Black Sabbath.

anyone know how or where to get these without having iTunes? i would really like to have some fun remixing it, but i really don't want to have to install iTunes and all that rubbish just to do it.

I would say a clever pun about waffles right about now, if I could think of one.

I would say a clever pun about waffles right about now, if I could think of one.

what? is it that i'm not waffley versatile enough? i actually found a bittorrent with the stems, so i'm alright now anyway. they should have sold them on their site like the album, then i'd have bought them quite happily - i just really hate the idea of iTunes.

this would be so good if there was a program that you could do this with every song you own

That would be cool, but I'm sure the artists wouldn't be too fond of everyone having all the individual tracks to all of their songs.

this would be so good if there was a program that you could do this with every song you own

I think my version of Adobe Audition claims it can strip out individual tracks, but I haven't tried it -- and it sounds like a stretch to me.

I was trying to figure out how to isolate / switch the L/R channels for some reason one time, and discovered there are whole groups of people out there who spend all day trying to strip out the vocal track from songs, so they can put their own vocals over it. That seemed kinda odd to me.