New Live CD/DVD ?

At one point I was supposed to be helping Jesse with the BTing of those, but I never really did much with it. Glad to hear that you guys are picking up that slack! :cheers

If Hunger City returns, I'll probably start uploading a few on there. I don't normally do BT myself because my bandwidth is limited, but I'll give it a shot. Still open for B&Ps though, if anybody needs/wants one. I do about 15-20 B&Ps a week and am always open for doing more.

I'll have to check and see how mine's going later. The DVD with the ACL performance w/ Bright Eyes downloaded really quick but the others are taking a while.

need to get something with Mountain Bed on there.

AMEN.

I don't think so. The first two nights definitely were NOT filmed.

There were camera's filming the Res shows, although I'm not sure how extensive or consistently. Its kind of a blur now, but I was there all for all five and saw occasional filming.

• 2 months later...

I'm seeding some DVD Projects on Hunger City. No ones touched them for a long time so I'm gonna take em down unless anyone is interested. PM me or download the torrent off of there if you want them.