New Live CD/DVD ?

I believe it was MTV/VH1, to be used at a further date. Maybe we have a behind the Music coming up on Wilco. Ha.

They really need to do Behind The Music.. They have had an interesting career. Plenty of material to fill an entire show.

Than how about an E! True Hollywood Story where they use bad re-enactments in lieu of real footage. Anyone ever see the Jerry Garcia ETHS? Hilarious!

Unfortunately, yes. Yes I have.

I would totally freak if this were true! but i've learned not to get my hopes up, even when there is an official statement from the band.... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Any unsubstantiated rumors or incorrect information to report about all the shooting that took place in Feb/March? If I recall correctly, when Sunken Treasure was officially acknowledged as a formal DVD project in '06, it was around this time of year. And it was shot around the same time of year then as the crew was shooting earlier this year (give or take a month).

I'm reaching for anything because I'm none too sure I'll have a chance to see them live again for quite sometime. I heart speculation.

I am in the process of tracking down some more Wilco videos/dvds. All I have so far is the Wilco/Bright Eyes set from Austin City Limits and Sunken Treasure. The Wilco official website store doesn't really have anything in terms of dvds. If someone could point in the right direction I would be very grateful. Thanks.

I don't know anything official or what, but back in March at the Ryman show a videographer was filming myself and my girlfriend outside the venue for a few minutes. I asked her what was going on and she said they are "making a documentary of the tour" (Spring 08) and that it would be out in a year or so.

Again, thats what she told me...who knows if it will come to be but they were filming inside and outside the Ryman so....take that with however many grains of salt you wish...I heard they were filming at some of the other venues this spring as well. Would be great if they get a dvd out!

How about that Ryman show, huh? That's the one show the wife and I have seen this time around and that's where I done seen those cameras. Well, thanks for your feedback darkstar. Here's hoping we see that documentary, wherein Tweedy's nudie suit would be immortalized for the masses. And if you and your girlfriend should happen to make the final cut, you'll have to tip us off to who in the film you are.

I am in the process of tracking down some more Wilco videos/dvds. All I have so far is the Wilco/Bright Eyes set from Austin City Limits and Sunken Treasure. The Wilco official website store doesn't really have anything in terms of dvds. If someone could point in the right direction I would be very grateful. Thanks.

The DVD Project.

Hunger City - a BT site with some of the dvds.

We have some up at The Owl and The Bear.

Welcome to The DVD Project site!!

The DVD Project is designed primarily to promote Wilco DVDs thru non-commercial means. As time has gone on, it has expanded to include several more bands, including Uncle Tupelo, Golden Smog, Jayhawks, Soul Asylum, and Son Volt. None of these discs are for sale and should never be sold or purchased. I do not do this for profit and I would hope that nobody else is profiting either.

It seems that this site is growing fast in popularity and I want to assure all of you that this site is still active. I get a lot of emails from people who think it's dead. It's not. I know I'm slow to do updates and put out new material, but I'm still plugging along.

If you have something you'd like to add, just let me know. I'd be happy to list DVDs you've made or I'd be happy to author DVDs from VHS tapes you've got. There's a page on the left with my contact information.

How about that Ryman show, huh? That's the one show the wife and I have seen this time around and that's where I done seen those cameras. Well, thanks for your feedback darkstar. Here's hoping we see that documentary, wherein Tweedy's nudie suit would be immortalized for the masses. And if you and your girlfriend should happen to make the final cut, you'll have to tip us off to who in the film you are.

Ahh I'm sure I'll be on the editing room floor :stunned but it would be cool to see the Nudie suit as you say immortalized.

Thank you so much for you help!

You're welcome. I don't usually mess with the Wilco DVDs - but Jesse was kind enough to send me the Pittsburgh 2004 DVD recently - I was at that show.