Albuquerque May 9, 2008

it's been a while since the show, but i couldn't get onto the board for the last month, for some reason. and now it works. go figure.

anyways, it was my first ever wilco show, and it was so worth it. i thought i had second row seats, because they were row B. turns out, on the left side of the stage, row B is front row! so i spent the entire show at the feet of nels cline.

i got a few pictures, but they pale in comparison to the professional ones posted. but i only have a point and shoot, so i'm happy with what i got. they're here if anyone wants to look.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics, they're great!!! It was my 1st show, as well as my kids and wife's too. We were a couple of rows behind you also on the Nels' side of the stage. That show re-newed hope in me that there is still truly awesome music being made (I'm a Deadhead from the 80's) . Even planned a trip and bought tix to the Tanglewood show, but alas, as the song goes "happenstance has changed my plans....." Work will get in the way and I had to cancel, still hurting on that. Now keep your fingers crossed that a recording of the show turns up sometime soon. Adios!

• 2 weeks later...

Great pictures! I was sitting (standing!) on the other side in front of Pat and couldn't believe that my row B seats were up front. Wasn't it a great show?! I'm so glad the St Louis shows are online so I can relive Albuquerque a bit. I'll never get to see them that close again, but with them on stage, I've always believed that there is no such thing as a bad seat at one of their concerts. I guess I'll find out at Lollapalooza when I have to peer over thousands of people.

I was cameraless that night and there was a nice couple in the center section across the aisle from me shooting away, and they left before I could beg them to take my email address. Thanks for posting the link to your shots.

• 1 year later...

It's been a while and nothing's surfaced, anyone have any word on a recording of this show? I know I saw at least 2 mic stands there that night! It's the only Wilco show I've seen that I don't have a recording of, and from what I remember it was one of my favorites.

It's been a while and nothing's surfaced, anyone have any word on a recording of this show? I know I saw at least 2 mic stands there that night! It's the only Wilco show I've seen that I don't have a recording of, and from what I remember it was one of my favorites.

I've never seen a source out there anywhere.