Is anyone going to see R.E.M. on this tour?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on a whim, I checked Ticketmaster last night to see if there were still any decent seats available for the Atlanta show and there were! Oh man, is this some sort of sign that I should go???

Just on a whim, I checked Ticketmaster last night to see if there were still any decent seats available for the Atlanta show and there were! Oh man, is this some sort of sign that I should go???

I think it is... they are such a great live act. Guaranteed good time, right?

I think it is... they are such a great live act. Guaranteed good time, right?

Oh definitely. I've seen them before. It's just the 3 hour drive there and back, solo, that I'm not too keen on.

Going to the Mann in Philly tonight w/ my son- haven't seen REM since Radiohead opened for them in ????99???

My seats are L/C balcony row E...anyone with any knowledge of whether they're decent or not?? The seating charts don't tell me much...

Thanks!

I've almost convinced myself to go to the Atlanta show. You only live once, right?

Do it. I've seen these guys on every tour since Monster, and this one was by far the best show I've seen. Not only are they playing the old stuff, they are having a good time and it shows. It helps that they've stripped down to a 5-piece (the 3 "real" members plus Rieflin and McCaughey), so they sound more like Green-era R.E.M. than the keyboard-heavy band that toured the last few times around.

The National is a nice bonus as well.

Excellent show at Mann last night....

lots of good stuff too muh to mention...very cool Wolvers Lower

Modest Mouse was locked in as well

oh yeah, Eddie Vedder came out and traded vocals on Begin The Begin....

Do it. I've seen these guys on every tour since Monster, and this one was by far the best show I've seen. Not only are they playing the old stuff, they are having a good time and it shows. It helps that they've stripped down to a 5-piece (the 3 "real" members plus Rieflin and McCaughey), so they sound more like Green-era R.E.M. than the keyboard-heavy band that toured the last few times around.

The National is a nice bonus as well.

I haven't seen them since 2003 so I'm definitely jonesing for a show.

Everyone keeps talking about The National but I've not heard anything of theirs.

oh yeah, Eddie Vedder came out and traded vocals on Begin The Begin....

Shut. up.

Oh, I'm so jell. That would have been awesome! I know I've heard PJ cover Begin the Begin before, but can't remember where...

Eddie Vedder...wha?? I'm still reeling from the PJ show on Monday night. How awesome!

And I got tix to the Atlanta show. A friend who previously thought she'd be out of town will now be in town so we're all set. I'm too excited. Not sure how I'm supposed to work tomorrow. :w00t