Tweedy Interview KMOX

per Wilco's MySpace -

Speaking of St. Louis, Jeff Tweedy taped an interview at news/talk radio station KMOX (1120 AM) with John Carney.

It's scheduled to air this Friday night at 915pm CDT and will be available live online at kmox. com. Just hit the "listen live" button. The interview takes up the bulk of the hour and we hear tell it's a good one.

KMOX Link

Thanks......listening to it now......Nothing earth shattering but worth a listen.....Basically he wants this version of the band to stay together for a long time and that they enjoy each others company......Residency shows were done to expand their playing catalog to avoid boredom on stage.....Doesn't drink 30 sodas a day......Two other semi-famous people named Jeff Tweedy.....

Did he mention any news on recording?

Actually he talked a bit about how he wrote songs but nothing that I can recall about anything new being recorded.......I don't recall the question even being asked......The interviewer did a pretty crappy job of asking questions IMO.....

thank you so much for putting this up! :cheekkiss

Fandango!!!! :dancing

Good to hear about the songwriting process and that he wants the band to continue with the current lineup.

thanks, calvinx for posting the show - I was unable to hear it last fri. :worship

That interviewer guy sucked and made (and sounds like Jeff) uncomfortable with his drug addiction comments, I don't even know how I can feel uncomfortable listening to an interview but I manage to do so lol. I wish he would've talked more about what he's listening to lately I always like to hear that from people I really like.