Charleston - August 7th

How old's your kid? I have an extra ticket.

(yes I really want to get rid of this thing)

she's 21 months. just a little too young for a show at that time of night. i've already bought her noise blocking headphones for when the time comes. we found a babysitter, btw, so we'll be there.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my wife isn't going to let me wear my obnoxious Clemson t-shirt, so I'm not sure what I'll be wearing.. Just look for the dark haired, late twentyish couple.. My wife will probably be sipping on a Bloody Mary, and I'll have a pitcher of brew to myself. :lol

I'll be wearing a black quasi-bowling shirt type of thing with 2 wide, vertical purple stripes down the front, Levis, Dr. Martens, a buzz cut with a receding hairline and a beard - both flecked with ever-increasing grey (with that sad description, I'm sure that no one will speak to me but I'll provide lots of entertainment for ya'll to mock me from your table!). My wife will be wearing clothes.

So, are there any pool tables at any of these establishments? :hyper

I don't think there are any at Buffalo Wild Wings. If my memory serves me correct, Sportz Cafe may have one or two (but you may want to call and check.. I was pretty drunk when I went there). The only other place I know of that has pool tables is Shooters, but its pretty far from the PAC.

So my wife isn't going to let me wear my obnoxious Clemson t-shirt

Smart woman! :thumbup

Does anyone want to meet up in the bar area first? Since I'm going solo, I'd probably look stupid hanging out at a table alone. And who's actually serious about meeting up?

Does anyone want to meet up in the bar area first? Since I'm going solo, I'd probably look stupid hanging out at a table alone. And who's actually serious about meeting up?

We'll if we can make to Wild Wings in time, we'll be there.. But if not, we'll probably be showing up just in time for the show. At first we were going to spend the day in Charleston, but we're having babysitter issues... :realmad

so what time wilco hitting stage. anyone listen to Bon Iver???? sounds interesting.

Just gave up pit tickets for smashing pumpkins. never seen them but wonder if others think they put on a good show.....

Do you mean you gave up pit tickets at a smashing pumpkins concert to see Wilco, or the other way around?

I'm a huge fan of Bon Iver and I recommend you get there in time to see him.

The show is at 8, but judging from the Indy show, Bon Iver will take the stage around 7:15 and Wilco around 8:15.

Wife and I are serious about meeting up. Bar area sounds good. Then we can repair to a table for food if no one has lost their appetite!

The show is at 8, but judging from the Indy show, Bon Iver will take the stage around 7:15 and Wilco around 8:15.

So the show will start before 8:00? I know I've had a long day but am I the only one confused here?

Wife and I are serious about meeting up. Bar area sounds good. Then we can repair to a table for food if no one has lost their appetite!

Sounds good! I'll know probably tomorrow what time I can be there.

So the show will start before 8:00? I know I've had a long day but am I the only one confused here?

I'll have to check to see what the start time for Indy was.. Maybe it was 7.. But Bon Iver started at 7:15.. Sorry to confuse.

Edit: According to this, Indy start time was 7:30, and Bon Iver started at 7:15.. So I'm confused now, so I guess I'll just make sure and be there by 7. :)

My shirt is black and maroon/burgundy, not black and purple.

I'll have to check to see what the start time for Indy was.. Maybe it was 7.. But Bon Iver started at 7:15.. Sorry to confuse.

Edit: According to this, Indy start time was 7:30, and Bon Iver started at 7:15.. So I'm confused now, so I guess I'll just make sure and be there by 7. :)

so will the horns make it to charleston????

ticket says 8pm february 29th.......

I gave up smashing pumpkin tickets......