Shia LaBeouf in trouble again?

Seriously? He got in trouble, at 21, for being drunk in a Walgreens, and now he has a DUI. Now, that's definitely a serious thing, and he needs to take care of it, but "loser"? Come on.

A drunk driving accident, not cool. That's all I was saying. Don't know him personally.

I have a hard time imagining anyone above the age of 15 (other than his friends and family, etc) giving nifty shits about him. I am amazed that there is a thread. Sorry for being cantakerous.

I'm with you... although he has been increasingly more visible as an up and coming actor in adult periodicals etc. I haven't seen him in anything other than Saturday Night Live. That said, when I saw the news in the Tribune this weekend, it reminded me of the story from when he was filming in Chicago and got in trouble at the Walgreens. If you haven't seen/read that story, he's goofy. He went back into that store 4 or 5 times before he was arrested.

"The actor's father was a professional clown and Vietnam vet who struggled with a heroin addiction. His mother sold beads on the street."

the mother sounds like the best of the lot.

"The actor's father was a professional clown and Vietnam vet who struggled with a heroin addiction. His mother sold beads on the street."

this explains a lot.

He is named after his maternal grandfather. "Shia" apparently means "gift from God" in Hebrew.

edit: this is from wikipedia, so cum grano salis.

I have a hard time imagining anyone above the age of 15 (other than his friends and family, etc) giving nifty shits about him. I am amazed that there is a thread. Sorry for being cantakerous.

I've had a soft spot for him ever since the show "Even Stevens," in which he was adorable and reminded me of my little brother. Hope he stops being such an idiot soon.