Frisbee/Disc Golf

Frisbee/Disc Golf  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is it:

• A legitimate sport?
    • A haven for pot smokers wishing to commune with nature?
    • F$%# you, JUDE!

you need to add raging alcoholics to that list. they like to commune with nature as well

The only time I played this was north of the San Francisco bay on Mt. Tamalpais. My brother in law had been playing there since high school. It was one of the most fun days I've ever had.

There was no pot smoking but beers were consumed at certain traditional holes. Drinking during the day is not good for my constitution so I did not partake.

a good buzz makes you play better :thumbup

How long does this poll need to remain open for it to accurately represent the beliefs/feelings of society as a whole?

you need to add raging alcoholics to that list. they like to commune with nature as well

:yes

we are setting up a singluar hole at our warehouse. this could lead to bad things

This poll is not getting the rate of response I was hoping for. :hmm

You trying to bait the stoners into stating that this isn't a stoner game?

No I'm debating with this one girl I know, she invited me to play a round and I said I didn't know you liked the herb. She claimed that disc golf wasn't just for pot smokers and my contention is that it's pretty much general knowledge that it's kind of a stoner sport.

To me, frisbee golf outside sounds weird. Were I used to work three of us would play in an abandoned warehouse next door that was being renovated to become out new office. It was massive, with cement floors and 20 ft. ceilings. We'd each take turns calling what the hole would be: "First, you have to hit the fire hydrant, then go around the beam in the middle, over the hanging light, and end on the mat in front of the door around the corner." We got really good at rolling them on their sides so they'd twist around corners or using the cement to have them skid along for better accuracy.

This is probably the exact opposite of what this thread was supposed to be about, but damn it if those weren't good times! (And we weren't even stoned or drunk!)