Is Nothing Sacred?

my freshman year of highschool (1989) I bought Motorhead, Iron Maiden and Ozzy t-shirts at JC Penny's.

But I would assume you knew and loved the music. Not to say all kids have to in order to wear the stuff, I just don't like the look of rocker-tees being taken for granted.I sported tham when we were called stoners and punks.I earned it! :rock

Oh really - I didn't know they were selling such things that long ago. Interesting.

yep.

I've been trying to get my hands on one of those Stillers shirts, for a couple years now. The guy who made them won't sell any though.

yep.

I've been trying to get my hands on one of those Stillers shirts, for a couple years now. The guy who made them won't sell any though.

I have seen them in the Strip District - if I am up there this fall - I can get you one, if you want.

I have seen them in the Strip District - if I am up there this fall - I can get you one, if you want.

thanks for the heads up, and the offer. I'm actually going to be home the week of 9/22, so I'll go down and have a look.

thanks for the heads up, and the offer. I'm actually going to be home the week of 9/22, so I'll go down and have a look.

That's cool. I want to go to the record store that is at the end of the road - on past McDonalds - as you go into town. The last time I was there, I found a book I had been after for a long time.

i was fond of the "disco sucks" t-shirt a friend gave me in the late '70s. it was orange, with "disco sucks" and a guy barfing in black.