• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice. I love the school in this movie..spooky.

Good scare!Man this is an awesome thread.

damn, i remember reading that book as a kid. For months I couldn't go into a bathroom without checking behind the shower curtain.....

i particularly despise the part in Pet Semetary where the kid slits the achilles tendon. yeesh.
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. Soooo icky, and what is he saying in his little kid voice, "I want to play!" or something? That one is awful, sad scary stuff.
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. Soooo icky, and what is he saying in his little kid voice, "I want to play!" or something? That one is awful, sad scary stuff.

Just like a demon possessed little undead dead little baby to cry "no fair".25gaypu.gifLynn, here's a little Gage for ya..enjoy. Now that I'm a mom, it's even creepier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6qKOIRL00...feature=related

That is freaky, Stooka. She gets bored and looks away if you leave your cursor somewhere for too long. If you pull your cursor to her nose, she looks dead at you, but doesn't hold the gaze long, so you've got to pull it back again and I think it helps if you say out loud, "Look at me! Look at me!!!!" when you do it. Now I'm the creepy one. :shifty

I have a real fear of Zombies, and Zombie attacks.

Me, too, for real. The original Night of the Living Dead did me in. Reading Christine by Stephen King when I was about 12 also terrified me; I still fear the car coming to life and running me down. Irrational, I know. On a more rational note, Cindy McCain is one scary chick! And growing up in the Assembly of God church gave me a fear of Pentecostals and the rapture.

P.S. I also love TMBG, KevinG :)