new world order - real or imagined

I have my doubts about globalization, but to oppose it puts one in the company of Osama bin Laden.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. That's a silly argument.

Sorry - my brain is not working yet today. :stunned

are you serious?

Well, no, but Osama is against globalization too.

Yes, Henry Kissinger says that we need to "bring about a different consciousness of what the world order is," as the world naturally progresses to a more global model. I see nothing nefarious there.

Well you must see something nefarious about it, I mean isn't the entire system nefarious. Maybe the reason we are on different sides of this argument has nothing to do with our perception of how the world works but instead our perception of what it means when people talk about this type of stuff. Its like aliens some people are totally into it and make themselves believe it while some people feel they don't need to look into it because its simply stupid, I am neither of these people I have a policy of believing very few things but allowing myself to think about anything.

In a way the idea of a New World Order or one world government is imagined, there is a communist saying that I think fits" the best way to control your opposition is to lead it"

and that has happened with many movements over the years ,there have been snakes misdirecting everything and isn't that exactly what the democratic party has been since always.

I mean you say there is nothing nefarious as if it

Kissinger used to get laid all the time at Studio 54 back in the day. Has a tree ever done that?

Well, no, but Osama is against globalization too.

Yeah sure thats his role, I don't know what that man truly belives I don't even know if he is alive.

I have no problem saying I am against globalization which is my only majior probalem with Obama's policies but its not like there is a better choice so yeah.

So are you for globalization? We should do a poll on this.

"globalization is not the state being replaced by the corporation but instead the states rejection of its social functions in favor of opressive ones"

John Pilger " the new rulers of the world" great book by the way and it never mentions the new world order so it has cred for university folk.

Kissinger uses a fake accent cuz he's a prick , tree's don't do that so tree's 1 kissenger 0

Fake accent my ass. What the hell are they teaching you up there?

Kissinger uses a fake accent? Evidence?

I've heard the same rumor before, based on the fact that he moved to the US when he was fifteen, and kids who are fully immersed in a second language before adulthood rarely have much of an accent. I don't buy it, but I've heard it said.

I've heard the same rumor before, based on the fact that he moved to the US when he was fifteen, and kids who are fully immersed in a second language before adulthood rarely have much of an accent. I don't buy it, but I've heard it said.

yeah same I don't really buy it either but thats the same reason that Ive heard. My point was to say something stupid after that studio 54 coment I mean you read that kissenger quate about calling soilders muts or w.e and you make a joke out of it. This is my entire point simply adress this Im not telling you what to belive but at least discuss it .

caliver66 is the only person who has seriously adressed anything I have brought up even though we disagree. We'll disagree isnt the right word becuz I dont no what to make of this stuff exactly but I don't deny what people in power have said I just work threw it. So any one? honestly all this air tight denial just makes me belive in these conspiracies.

caliver66 is the only person who has seriously adressed anything I have brought up even though we disagree. We'll disagree isnt the right word becuz I dont no what to make of this stuff exactly but I don't deny what people in power have said I just work threw it. So any one? honestly all this air tight denial just makes me belive in these conspiracies.

I sense a screen name change a coming.

I sense a screen name change a coming.

is that directed at me? should I be embarressed by something I said? No I think you should be embarressed, read this entire thread if this is not proof of the level of denial going around I don't know what is. I didnt tell anyone whta to think I just posted some videos and noone had anything of substence to say.

We have had like 20 election threads here so obviously ya'll care about what politicians say, right? so why dose nobody care that Bill Clinton refrenced George H.W. Bush's plan for a "new world order" , is it becuz they don't talk that crazy talk in yr universities?

is that directed at me? should I be embarressed by something I said? No I think you should be embarressed, read this entire thread if this is not proof of the level of denial going around I don't know what is. I didnt tell anyone whta to think I just posted some videos and noone had anything of substence to say.

We have had like 20 election threads here so obviously ya'll care about what politicians say, right? so why dose nobody care that Bill Clinton refrenced George H.W. Bush's plan for a "new world order" , is it becuz they don't talk that crazy talk in yr universities?

Alright, you

exactly but you assume I beilive all kinds of crazy shit and Im holding back to make my argument wrk, Im not. Im just saying why do they say these things, it has nothing to do with youtube culture I mean its good that we have accses to these videos isn't it?

Bill Clinton saying the words New World Order is a reality and we can talk about that. I don't know what you mean by evidence when henry kissenger says a new world order is imminet I assume he actually means something I dont have the details obviously so thats why I brought it up.

I find the Atlantis stuff intresting but its not the same deal and if you can explain to me why it is please wake me up.

PANTHER, I appreciate your passion, but you're really fucking nuts, aren't you?