new world order - real or imagined

OK. There is an overarching system which fnord governs the world. It is called the global fnord economy, and as we have seen, it fnord is not doing such a hot job fnord of late. If you think you can do a fnord better job than an alleged bunch of fnord dudes meeting in Bilderberg, then yay for you, but fnord I suspect you are wrong.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got me lol, no I would say Im confused Im wrking through it don't hold it against me

For reals - have you ever read "The Illuminati Trilogy"?

i think he's just trying to stir some shit up.

well yeah sort of Im definetly not preaching Im just looking for reactions.

I mean if it was all true what many conspiracy theorist belive wouldn't make sesne that educated people would deny it to the conspiracy theorist?

Dosent the fact that many people will call you crazy for talking about secret socities make sense to the person who belives in the cover up?

This is why it can be very confusing, dont you agree? I honestly don't know I had a conversation with an educated girl at work who studies political scince today and she explained how globilization is good now I have read many things about why it is bad and the bigger picture but what she said mad sense I mean NAFTA isn't really that diveious.

To be honest I don't know but can you understand how this can be confusing I mean calling it crazy sort of gives it creedence does anyone know what I mean?

well yeah sort of Im definitely not preaching I

dose it bother anyone that the one dollar bill has the words the worlds new order on it or that there is a hidden owl beside the number one.

Or that the book of revelations said that there will be one nation that comes to dominate the world and instal a one world goverment.

dose it bother anyone that the one dollar bill has the words the worlds new order on it or that there is a hidden owl beside the number one.

Or that the book of revelations said that there will be one nation that comes to dominate the world and instal a one world goverment.

Nope.

wait, really? not at all anyone?

It's been called off on account of Obama.

(Couldn't find that book, btw, but this is it: http://www.amazon.com/Illuminatus-Trilogy-...7399&sr=8-1)

It's been called off on account of Obama.

(Couldn't find that book, btw, but this is it: http://www.amazon.com/Illuminatus-Trilogy-...7399&sr=8-1)

cool, wait what do you mean its been called off on acount of Obama?

My perspective is that the priesidency is a representive of the american voice and that Obama is a small vicotry for the people but the banking elite and royalty around the world still run things and they will bend him to their will or maybe not maybe as you say it has been called off.

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

I think the global political/economic structure integration will not stop for anything, short of nuclear war or alien invasion or both. (Hopefully, we would all unite against teh aliens.) The question is whether this is done with benevolence or malevolence, if it can even be done with benevolence. I am not an anarchist - I believe somebody has to be in charge for liberty to exist in any meaningful way, as liberty cannot exist without justice, and justice is not a force of nature. It is something we all work to create and maintain.

I think the global political/economic structure integration will not stop for anything, short of nuclear war or alien invasion or both. (Hopefully, we would all unite against teh aliens.) The question is whether this is done with benevolence or malevolence, if it can even be done with benevolence. I am not an anarchist - I believe somebody has to be in charge for liberty to exist in any meaningful way, as liberty cannot exist without justice, and justice is not a force of nature. It is something we all work to create and maintain.

Im not an anarchist either I would support a King if he were a good King. I have no reason to beileve that this world of "intergration" can produce a good King.

So I will agree with all you have said although I'd double check the alien incvasion for holograms and say it is all malevolence.

I find this one thing funny though , I say the words New World Order and Im a conspiracy thoerist which I guesse I am but you say political economic integration and that sounds like the world we all know. Its the same thing , what I have realised is that majority of the conspiracy thoeries out there are disinformation that make the argument agaisnt the status quo seem insane. This allows the false argument of democrat vs republican seem purposful when they support the same train heading in the same direction.

Im not an anarchist either I would support a King if he were a good King. I have no reason to beileve that this world of "intergration" can produce a good King.

So I will agree with all you have said although I'd double check the alien incvasion for holograms and say it is all malevolence.

I find this one thing funny though , I say the words New World Order and Im a conspiracy thoerist which I guesse I am but you say political economic integration and that sounds like the world we all know. Its the same thing , what I have realised is that majority of the conspiracy thoeries out there are disinformation that make the argument agaisnt the status quo seem insane. This allows the false argument of democrat vs republican seem purposful when they support the same train heading in the same direction.

The consensus in the world seems to be for a global market economy. The debate is how that economy should be managed - the NWO might refer, ultimately, to the degree of that management. I don't think anybody, except for the Cubans, maybe, is seriously arguing for anything different at this point.

The consensus in the world seems to be for a global market economy. The debate is how that economy should be managed - the NWO might refer, ultimately, to the degree of that management. I don't think anybody, except for the Cubans, maybe, is seriously arguing for anything different at this point.

Okay so its inevitable in manyways I accept that, but how far will it go and in the global economy how are wars faught who are the enemies.

I honeslty can't see how we can continue moving towards one world economy and one world governence and it not be a majior concern for regular folk like us.

Idealistically it could work idealistically Obamma could bring change to America but these ideals that good people hold are not ones of the elite.

The elite and the powerful follow one law by any means necssacry, sometimes I forget because I have never seen violent death but there are violent wars all around the world violent wars that give more power to the powerful. These people have no souls they do not care and we have been convinced that they will not turn on us. Tell me where Im worng.