new world order - real or imagined

wrong, simply and why do you need to jump to that. This is insnae to me that I post three videos of leaders saying the words New World Order and Im now "into" this kinda stuff and its all the same right? there is no need for discussion its a waste of time right?

who do you beileve was responsible for the setember 11 attacks and yeaI know there were terrorist but who created Al queada and Osama binladen and all that crap.

Globalist my freind globalists. Bush probably didnt know shit, it is totally inacurate to say it was an inside job but even the beloved Noam Chomsky has said that they let it happen because the safety of the american people is not a concern for them. I mean he won't go there but you know he has to sell books to university students not latenight conspiracy theories.

Im sorry but say what you think, don't waste your time assuming what I think. Why do they use this term that is all I wanted to discuss but I guesse its not wrothy of your reality.

heres an outside idea maybe they just say it once in a while so that conspiracy theorist waste their time talking about it while there are more important issues to be fighting, what do you think?

64098-spell_check_anywhere.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

64098-spell_check_anywhere.gif

I ONCE WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE THANKS TO CROW DADYYYYYYYY...

seriosuly though I know I didnt use spell check but I don't care what I have to say about this I want to hear others thoughts so don't worry about it.

Just tell me why these leaders use the term New World Order and as G.H.W said we will be succesfull he has convinced me its a real objective so I think I might need someone to tell me otherwise or else Im doomed to fantasy land forever save me one of you brave sane folks.

PANTHER's from Canada. Give him a break.

Thank you, thats more like it. Its true those born in AMerica are more special thna those born in pagan land thats why its okay for you military to slaughter arab kids.

Thank you, thats more like it. Its true those born in AMerica are more special thna those born in pagan land thats why its okay for you military to slaughter arab kids.

I'm glad we have that settled.

YouR WELCOME!

iminet?

Do you mean "imminent" or "in a minute"?

you know what I meant, dont be an asshole ( I forgive you though so no worries ,could you forgive me for calling you an asshole?)

so I guesse you have no thoughts on my last question thats cool but just say so cuzzzz this is confusinging

I'm glad we have that settled.

me to, you seem like a smart guy and a great movie charachter so why do you think these powerful people use these terms , its not jepordy there is no right answer just say what you think, eh

Nope, I have no thoughts whatsoever about Kissinger and the new world order. Although yesterday I was playing X's More Fun In The New World, which is a damn fine album.

BTW: Nothing but love around here :cheekkiss

Sweet fancy Moses.

In order to have an insult make any kind of impact, it must make sense and be readable.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah .. your counrty is as evil as mine Blah Blah Blah you still think your special Blah BlAH bLAH your miltary murders arab kids Blah.

there.... so Henry Kissenger N.W.O watcha think pal.

Nope, I have no thoughts whatsoever about Kissinger and the new world order. Although yesterday I was playing X's More Fun In The New World, which is a damn fine album.

BTW: Nothing but love around here :cheekkiss

I agree nothing but love , and yeah I have to check that record out .No thoughts thats cool just don't hold back , cuzz I actually believe they are serious and if you have something to say that will change my mind I would love that. anyone out there?

None of you find it odd that no one has been charged with the 9/11 attacks yet we have fought two wars in its name? Don't you think we should have accused someone before taking two countries to war?

Goto the FBI most wanted site and pull up Osama Bin Laden, he has been credited with the attack on the USS Cole and the world trade center in the 90's but nothing about 2001.

None of you find it odd that no one has been charged with the 9/11 attacks yet we have fought two wars in its name? Don't you think we should have accused someone before taking two countries to war?

Goto the FBI most wanted site and pull up Osama Bin Laden, he has been credited with the attack on the USS Cole and the world trade center in the 90's but nothing about 2001.

That is a fact on Osama Bin Laden and I will say that yes I do find it odd, but aprarently none of these people here allow that into their reality, set me straight folks dont give up.

Has anyone asked why, if there's this big conspiracy to subjugate all the world's peoples, and all these world leaders and corporations are in on it and getting ready to spring it on us all, why do they continue to bring it up? Why prepare us for something they know we don't want if they're just going to do it anyway?

Has anyone asked why, if there's this big conspiracy to subjugate all the world's peoples, and all these world leaders and corporations are in on it and getting ready to spring it on us all, why do they continue to bring it up? Why prepare us for something they know we don't want if they're just going to do it anyway?

That doesn

But the fact that you say why do they continue to bring it up as in why warn us strikes me as funny I mean you must recognize that their is something to it,

Why must I recognize that there is something to it? That some politicians have mentioned a "new world order" a few times over the last dozen years does not mean that there is some vast conspiracy. That particular combination of words does not have to mean something nefarious. There has been a new world order since the end of the Cold War, and I suppose we're moving towards one now, with Russia reasserting itself; doesn't mean some shadowy cabal of world leaders and bankers is driving the world in that direction.

Why must I recognize that there is something to it? That some politicians have mentioned a "new world order" a few times over the last dozen years does not mean that there is some vast conspiracy. That particular combination words does not have to mean something nefarious. There has been a new world order since the end of the Cold War, and I suppose we're moving towards one now, with Russia reasserting itself; doesn't mean some shadowy cabal of world leaders and bankers is driving the world in that direction.

So you don't think that their are shawdowy cabals of world leaders? You don't think that bankers have been driving us into the financial mess that were in now?

"That some politicians have mentioned a "new world order" a few times over the last dozen years does not mean that there is some vast conspiracy"

Your minimizing it , watch that interview with Kissinger it is a very specific idea and when they say it they are talking about the same thing. Yes through a certain perception what you have said its plausable but your misdirecting the conversation , what dose a vast conspiracy mean anyway, If I say that the EU is part of a much bigger picture is that a vast conspiracy? The formation of the EU was very shady and was presented as a simply clean up. Thats what we have to deal with, the real explanation and the movie that is presented to us.