new world order - real or imagined

the term New World Order simply means the "new worlds"(north america) "order".

Its about the one world goverment and all that fun stuff that is being promissed by the rulling class.

Now for the uneducated and even the youtube watchers its become a bit of a joke, a wacko conspiracy theory.

Well it is certainly a conspiracy in the techniucal terms of the word but its crazyness is up for debate.

So tell me what you think, maybe you have no thought because you have never heard the term maybe you have and you think its just another bigfoot.

In my opinion this is not political fiction this is reality, not because I want to believe it but because they do.

Im sure some of you will simply laugh but in my eyes that comes across as ignorant , Im not preaching some apocalytic end Im just syaing pay attention .

I pay attention not as a hobby with the equivilance as movie going or music but as political reality, so what do you think.

Watch the videos bellow and see the evidence that this term is without doubt meangful and revelent to sooth your doubt.

lets have a civilised discussion, tin foil hats aside. Personaly I feel allot of the info on this subject is disinformation that makes the people who study seem crazy.

Divide and conqur is a great way to stop the truth and there is allot of hate out there but that dosent iscount evrything and certainly not the pursuite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTyOoR3MLQs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxWAGnyIdg...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF8Vl8WfotY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZlxtTxJAD4

discuss

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. If the Illuminati can get gas below $2.50/gal., I might go along.

I have not been invited (fnord) to this. :hmm

It is good to know this stuff...in case it actually happens, except as I begin to read Suskind's "The Way of the World" I am beginning to think it is good that world leaders hate each other, thus thwarting the NWO (not the wrestling type).

This type of fear has always struck me as being out of touch with some of the basic dynamics of human psychology in realtion to power. I find people to be too competitive to create a cohesive unit of people powerful enough to commit such a conspiracy.

Look at the multi-national entity that is the EU. They have already benefited from banding together, yet they have historical and contemporary differences that would never allow the entire content to morph into one state. And that's not even a conspiracy. The requirements for doing something so huge and keeping it secret are much higher.

But, I wouldn't be suprised if some wackos have tried.

With all due respect.....

signs2.jpg

wheres the respect in that?

nwojapan.jpg

intresting enufff, who owend WCW , Ted Turner who also owns CNN, I call that brainwashing

I dunno. If the Illuminati can get gas below $2.50/gal., I might go along.

Yea I think taht might be the point of this whople global finacial crisis , to get us to go along. We are the enemy.

It is good to know this stuff...in case it actually happens, except as I begin to read Suskind's "The Way of the World" I am beginning to think it is good that world leaders hate each other, thus thwarting the NWO (not the wrestling type).

I disagree, they don't hate eachother its a chessgame for them its fun. They play their countires off one another. Have you seen those pictures of Putin and Bush by the Ocean very cute, then they talk tuff to their people. Im sure youre aware of this but the United States has not had a real enemy since WW2 every war has been invented and every enemy has been created. The only enemy left is the american people. Im not saying this is inevitable because its not if it was then what are they waiting for, they need us to go along with it just like they need us to build their houses , literally if people woke up it could be stopped but were all chicken shit me included I like my warm house.

The point is this, it is real just like the plan for a new american century is real, they need to dominate China is not going to stop them and neither is Russia .

It is not America vs the world it is the rulers of the world vs the people. Our only argument in North America is that it wont happen here they wont turn on us.

We are all aware how evil our militaries and learders are but we go along with it for comfort , look at the rest of the wrold they already live in authoritarian states thats all this world has ever known.The difference is that now things are at a breaking point , Alexander the great had nothing on these assholes technology is gunna bite us in the ass.

Im not saying doom and gloom and listen to me, not at all I just want people to at least admit it, they have ambitions beyond us face it.

dont listen to me lsiten to John lennon Im talking to you mister Tin Foil Hat

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. ... I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it. "

Thoreau wrote:

I HEARTILY ACCEPT the motto,

there is no seriousness in that , what are you talking about?

the whole NWO conspiracy industry pretty much put the feather in the tinfoil cap. what dose that even mean?

Tell that to Bill Clinton ,why dose he use the term?

what is the NWO consipracy industry? do you mean all those videos on the internet? or like the book written on it?

Im not denying there is allot of crap out there but inless Bill Clinton is a Coast to Coast fan then he is actually serious when he says it.

I

So I'm assuming PANTHER believes Bush pushed the detonator for the WTC, right?

wrong, simply and why do you need to jump to that. This is insnae to me that I post three videos of leaders saying the words New World Order and Im now "into" this kinda stuff and its all the same right? there is no need for discussion its a waste of time right?

who do you beileve was responsible for the setember 11 attacks and yeaI know there were terrorist but who created Al queada and Osama binladen and all that crap.

Globalist my freind globalists. Bush probably didnt know shit, it is totally inacurate to say it was an inside job but even the beloved Noam Chomsky has said that they let it happen because the safety of the american people is not a concern for them. I mean he won't go there but you know he has to sell books to university students not latenight conspiracy theories.

Im sorry but say what you think, don't waste your time assuming what I think. Why do they use this term that is all I wanted to discuss but I guesse its not wrothy of your reality.

heres an outside idea maybe they just say it once in a while so that conspiracy theorist waste their time talking about it while there are more important issues to be fighting, what do you think?

who do you beileve was responsible for the setember 11 attacks and yeaI know there were terrorist but who created Al queada and Osama binladen and all that crap.

Globalist my freind globalists. Bush probably didnt know shit, it is totally inacurate to say it was an inside job but even the beloved Noam Chomsky has said that they let it happen because the safety of the american people is not a concern for them. I mean he won't go there but you know he has to sell books to university students not latenight conspiracy theories.

Would you mind providing evidence backing this assertion? To suggest that they