Was my first Wilco show. We were in the first row balcony at the Auditorium. Here's what they played -- Radio Cure, PKB, and Ashes -- not to mention Be Not So Fearful, In a Future Age, Reservations and Another Man's Done Gone.

Wilco

2004-10-30

Auditorium Theatre

Chicago, IL

1. Hummingbird

2. At Least That's What You Said

3. Radio Cure

4. Muzzle Of Bees

5. Company In My Back

6. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

7. Pot Kettle Black

8. A Shot In The Arm

9. Jesus, Etc.

10. Handshake Drugs

11. Heavy Metal Drummer

12. Theologians

13. I'm The Man Who Loves You

14. Poor Places

15. Reservations

16. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Encore 1:

17. War On War

18. In A Future Age

19. Kingpin

20. The Late Greats

21. I'm A Wheel

Encore 2:

22. Another Man's Done Gone

23. Ashes Of American Flags

24. Passenger Side

25. Be Not So Fearful

I remember Jeff talking about the importance of voting.... seems like forever ago :wub

Time Flies when you are having fun....I think I was there...

LouieB

Yes you were, silly. You and Rosie hosted "Super Summit 2004 (pix)" pre-party! First time for me meeting a bunch of VC'ers! Fun! (I shouldn't spend so much time looking through these old archives, but they are sorta funny.)

Super Summit 2004!" from the VC archive

I believe I blew off my niece's Confirmation in order to be at that Sunday night show. :blush :shifty

And wasn't Susan Tweedy up in the third tier giving away choice pit seats or something like that? Ticket fairy!!! :worship (edit - yes she was! http://archive.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=6988 )

Also, at this time Wilco had announced they were playing MSG in NYC on NYE ... IMO this was really an exciting time for Wilco & fans.

Really -- I would love to see the band today perform that setlist. (Yes, I know the lineup is the same but how they play these has changed significantly.)

I was there! I remember being shocked to hear In a Future Age, and falling in love with Poor Places > Reservations > Spiders. :wub I had terrible seats, though (second balcony)...the next night I was in the 4th row. I loved those ghost costumes!