Torturing Democracy

As the sun sets on what could only be described as the darkest of US presidencies, and we look forward to the future with new found hope (whether that feeling of hope is well founded is certainly open to debate, and will undoubtedly be put to the test), I think it is imperative that we not forget the myriad crimes against humanity perpetrated by the outgoing administration

It has been my belief that the images from Abu Grahib has done more to undermine our stature in the world than any other singular event.

Thanks for the link man.

It has been my belief that the images from Abu Grahib has done more to undermine our stature in the world than any other singular event.

Thanks for the link man.

All that stuff about the bush administrations use of torture over the last few years is insane, its not like New Zeland was toruting people.

C'mon its the U.S a-bomb A STOP DENYING YOUR HISTORY AND CURRENT POSITION STOP DENYING THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

when your military kills like a million iraqis that never attacked you, inocent people, it is insane to cry foul when they use tortue of course they use torute du'h.

They dont give a fuck they are bad people.

I understand though , really I do. Its about image, its like when you bomb a country and then send aid. Or collect billions in debt and give millions in aid.

I get it when things like this get out it makes your smilling fascist goverment look bad and liberal university students feel bad.

OH MAN!

All that stuff about the bush administrations use of torture over the last few years is insane, its not like New Zeland was toruting people.

C'mon its the U.S a-bomb A STOP DENYING YOUR HISTORY AND CURRENT POSITION STOP DENYING THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

when your military kills like a million iraqis that never attacked you, inocent people, it is insane to cry foul when they use tortue of course they use torute du'h.

They dont give a fuck they are bad people.

I understand though , really I do. Its about image, its like when you bomb a country and then send aid. Or collect billions in debt and give millions in aid.

I get it when things like this get out it makes your smilling fascist goverment look bad and liberal university students feel bad.

OH MAN!

Bill Clinton dropped bombs on Iraq all threw the 90s

holy shit. :worship

The images themselves? Or what the images represented?

Both. The images themselves are disturbing enough, but what do they represent to the Muslim community? I can only imagine them to be a verification of the U.S. as Satan incarnate.