i wish you would have referenced the show before you did that, as it spoiled it for me, even though it was in the spoiler font.

Agreed. That's pretty F'd. I've just got to season 3, he's my favorite character on the show...I can understand a slip, but after the accidental slips earlier...that's pretty douchey. Intentionally douchey.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show ended like a year ago, and I put it in spoiler tags. I realize that it wasn't labeled or anything, but if you don't want spoilers, I wouldn't read spoiler tags. I apologize for spoiling it for a couple people. Don't read this if you haven't finished the Wire,

but McNulty is a serial killer, and if you're reading this, I'm actually not sorry about what I did.

I haven't even STARTED The Wire! :realmad

these are just TV shows, right?

"...it's [all] life, and life only."

Re: Entourage, I feel like a lot of the fun was lost this season. It feels like the writers are really struggling to introduce some "hardship to overcome" into the storyline. It doesn't seem in keeping with their characters.

Yeah, well none of these shows has anything on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

It's Always Sunny is maybe one of the couple funniest shows I've ever seen. In other words, I concur.

It's Always Sunny is maybe one of the couple funniest shows I've ever seen. In other words, I concur.

Best show on tv right now.

There's a rumor of an episode coming up this season called "The Night Man Cometh" and supposedly has an entire opera based on Night Man.

Those guys just got a deal to write a movie: http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/10/foxs-star-trek.html

for some reason comcast didn't put that one on demand. anyone know where i can find it online?

Looks like it's not on hulu yet.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't realized Fred Savage was involved with this show or that he is such a prolific TV director.

It cracks me up that Fred Savage is involved with Sunny in Philly and also Oswald, which is a kids show on Noggin. It's like opposite ends of the spectrum.

Funny - that's my son's favorite show right now. Never realized that Fred Savage was the voice of Oswald. All along I've been freaked out by the fact that Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley (David Landers) plays Henry the Penguin on that show (seemingly, as Squiggy playing a penguin!) - now I've got the kid from Wonder Years to deal with. Nice.

BTW, did you see the episode where Henry's cousin came to town? And guess who played him - Michael McKean, of course. That was a trippy show.

Funny - that's my son's favorite show right now. Never realized that Fred Savage was the voice of Oswald. All along I've been freaked out by the fact that Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley (David Landers) plays Henry the Penguin on that show (seemingly, as Squiggy playing a penguin!) - now I've got the kid from Wonder Years to deal with. Nice.

BTW, did you see the episode where Henry's cousin came to town? And guess who played him - Michael McKean, of course. That was a trippy show.

Yeah, I've seen that episode but I guess I didn't realize that was who the voice was. It's funny some of the stuff they work into kids shows that is really more for the parent's enjoyment.

he same thing happened in the past with "Six Feet Under" which started amazingly well, but became so bleak by about season 3 or 4 that I had to stop watching.

One of my favorite shows ever, I thought season 3 was great, loved the last 3 or 4 episodes...Season 4 was a little shaky, but overall was decent. Season 5 was okay, the last episode was amazing.

I loved the first and second seasons of Dexter, but the third season is not doing much for me...something needs to happen quick.

The same thing happened in the past with "Six Feet Under" which started amazingly well, but became so bleak by about season 3 or 4 that I had to stop watching. I'm of the opinion that there has to be SOME redemption to at least one of the characters in a show to keep watching.

I love Six Feet Under and still watch it all the time. I may watch it tonight!