Neil Young/Wilco/Everest -- 12/16/08

What was Catherine Popper doing there?

Oh wait, is she playing with Norah Jones nowadays?

Yeah, apparently she is. They played together at Bridge School along with Sasha Dobson in a group that is apparently called Dixie Fried. They've played a few gigs in small places around New York.

Does anyone know what Tweedy was referring to when he pointed to Glenn as he was standing on his chair preparing to plow into "I'm the Man Who Loves You" and stated this "is the last time you will ever see this" ?

The last time we see Glen with wilco? The last time Glen stands for the opening of the song? The last time they play the song? Or was Tweedy being his idiosyncratic self?

lf7

Does anyone know what Tweedy was referring to when he pointed to Glenn as he was standing on his chair preparing to plow into "I'm the Man Who Loves You" and stated this "is the last time you will ever see this" ?

The last time we see Glen with wilco? The last time Glen stands for the opening of the song? The last time they play the song? Or was Tweedy being his idiosyncratic self?

lf7

[quote name='bb

I think Glenn is tired of the act.......In Worcester, the band was gearing up for ITMWLY and stopped because Glenn did not do his thing........They started the noise again and Jeff had to coax Glenn up onto his stool asking him why he didn't want to do his rock star act......A reluctant Glenn climbed up to a cheering crowd and the song began.....I wouldn't read anything into it.....

• 4 weeks later...