SPP_Hymns_frontsm.jpg

Love this at first full listen.

Tell me about it.

Recommended if you like...?

Tell me about it.

Recommended if you like...?

Sure PT, Here's a song

http://www.herohill.com/MP3/04%20If%20The%...%27t%20Rise.mp3

As far as I can tell, the song of about harvest time in the 'Sunparlour' section of the Lake Erie shore. This is the only second thing I'd heard by the band, but immediately ordered the cd. They are in that shouting harmony category of acoustic guitar bands, like the Avetts, with a very distinctive and gruff lead vocalist. I'm a bit late to the band and the song is from 2006.

As far as I can tell, the song of about harvest time in the 'Sunparlour' section of the Lake Erie shore. This is the only second thing I'd heard by the band, but immediately ordered the cd. They are in that shouting harmony category of acoustic guitar bands, like the Avetts, with a very distinctive and gruff lead vocalist. I'm a bit late to the band and the song is from 2006.

Can't listen to the song right now...but sold!

comets_on_fire.jpg

And yes, I'm too computer illiterate to figure out why it's reduced in size. It's Comets on Fire. I suppose somewhere in the vast archive of information I could learn what the hell I am doing.