Should Wilco bring back Jay Bennett?

Guest Wilco Rules Me
Can a man serve both God and Wilco?

You serve Wilco?

With your service towards Wilco and fascination of MASH you need to make a U turn, quite quickly.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wilco Rules Me

Caliber, your signature is about a MASH character.

There is no assumption here. You love MASH.

Which is fine, I like the Black Crowes and I love my dog.

oh and mom, apple pie, America and Jesus.

Nazi%20Concentration%20Camp5.GIF

I'm not big on holocaust humor...but this is an official notice that a GODWIN'S LAW violation has occurred

godwinslaw.jpg

The avatar suits you

Usually Holocaust humor is enough to get a thread locked...where's a moderator when you need one?

Guest Wilco Rules Me
The avatar suits you

That is what I said.

Usually Holocaust humor is enough to get a thread locked...where's a moderator when you need one?

I thought the Eastern Bloc was down with Holocaust humor?

all your glono are belong to us

EDIT: I should've gone with 'Sic transit Glorious Noise'

funny-pictures-hamster-is-slain-by-brutus.jpg

Back to M*A*S*H...although I grew up with the show, and liked what I saw (even with my father's uncomfortable twitchiness with Jamie Farr's character), I never became a "fan", BUT MANY people did...in fact, it's a good show...and I believe that the final episode in '82 or '83 may have been the most ever viewed TV series episode ever in the history of television. There should be no piling on of anyone who likes M*A*S*H. It's like jumping on someone who likes "Cheers". It's harmless all-American entertaiment. I don't know why I felt like posting this, but...there you go. I'm going to take a break from work and put on my collector's edition DVD of "Twin Peaks" and stare at Sherilyn Fenn.

Guest Wilco Rules Me

Nobody was bashing MASH. I said I know enough of it to not watch for myself.

Caliber66 over here just won't admit that he creams for the title song and those big yellow letters to appear on his tv screen.

My brother and I used to strategically record only Klinger's lines and we ended up with a tape of at least 30 minutes straight of Klinger-only scenes. We called it The Klinger Shrine. Once we mistakenly returned it to the video store instead of Suspect with Cher and Nick Nolte.