Should Wilco bring back Jay Bennett?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dude.

I understand now. A thread may be open to discuss any topic, but one must not stray from said topic or thread has high potential of being closed.

The avatar suits you.

Again. The thread was opened to discuss whether or not Wilco should bring back Jay Bennett, as the title of the thread suggests. Nobody except the poster who started this thread (and people who are too sensitive for the internet) have suggested that the thread might be closed. I'm not sure where you get the idea that there is a "high potential" that the thread will be locked.

Did you know that Gary Burghoff played bass for Uncle Tupelo for a few shows on the final tour when John had mono? He did not dress like a vampire back then.

Guest Wilco Rules Me
Did you know that Gary Burghoff played bass for Uncle Tupelo for a few shows on the final tour when John had mono? He did not dress like a vampire back then.

Do not know who Gary is, nor did I know he played bass, or that he played bass for Uncle Tupelo. Does Gary dress like a vampire now?

Yes. Familiar enough to know not to watch it.

Gary Burghoff played Cpl Walter "Radar" O'Reilly in both the film and the television series. I also lied about him playing bass in Uncle Tupelo, although he is a jazz drummer. He is also the person in my avatar. He does not, to my knowledge, actually dress like a vampire. I edited his photo in MS Paint.

Don't get that either.

4077 is the unit number of the Mobile Army Surgical Hospital from which M*A*S*H gets its name.

Guest Wilco Rules Me
Gary Burghoff played Cpl Walter "Radar" O'Reilly in both the film and the television series. I also lied about him playing bass in Uncle Tupelo, although he is a jazz drummer. He is also the person in my avatar. He does not, to my knowledge, actually dress like a vampire. I edited his photo in MS Paint.

4077 is the unit number of the Mobile Army Surgical Hospital from which M*A*S*H gets its name.

Holy crap... you really like MASH.

That's cool, I really like The Black Crowes and my dog.

Ooopppsss not sure if I was suppose to tell you that.

Guest Wilco Rules Me
Holy crap... you really like making assumptions. :)

About MASH and you?

How could I assume that you do not like MASH?

Don't hide from the truth let your Freak Flag Fly

Guest Wilco Rules Me
Why should you assume one way or another?

You have a pic of some dude in MASH.

You brought up MASH

You know that "4077 is the unit number of the Mobile Army Surgical Hospital from which M*A*S*H gets its name."

So please leave your righteousness for another board member.

You brought up MASH

You know that "4077 is the unit number of the Mobile Army Surgical Hospital from which M*A*S*H gets its name."

sumo-internet-fight.gif

You brought up MASH

I brought up M*A*S*H only in response to you referencing my avatar. If you have watched one episode of M*A*S*H, or the movie (and you should watch the movie at least once), you should know that it's about the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. Do I need to include you as someone too sensitive for the internet?

btw, I understand that Stephen Baldwin is on retainer to play Jay Bennett in the Wilco movie, but only if he is invited back into the band.

sumo-internet-fight.gif

My mawashi is light green.