Ashes of American Flags Chicago Premiere

I doubt this will sell out, although I could be wrong. IATTBYH didn't but then Wilco was less well known then.

Is this a Sound Opinions showing or what??

LouieB

I don't think it a Sound Opinion's thing.

I forgot that IATTBYH was played at the Music Box. (and I went to it). Was that a one day/night thing too?

I don't think it a Sound Opinion's thing.

I forgot that IATTBYH was played at the Music Box. (and I went to it). Was that a one day/night thing too?

it was an evening thing, one showing as I recall. I guess it is easy to get the Music Box for a special showing on a Monday...sort of an off night for a movie.

LouieB

it was an evening thing, one showing as I recall. I guess it is easy to get the Music Box for a special showing on a Monday...sort of an off night for a movie.

That was the premiere. It played there for a few weeks after. I went to one of the shows and it was pretty empty. Great place to see a movie. Excited to see this there.

That was the premiere. It played there for a few weeks after. I went to one of the shows and it was pretty empty. Great place to see a movie. Excited to see this there.

Yeah, it played for more than one night. I went a bit after the premiere and there were like four other people there.

• 2 weeks later...