ViaChicago Fundraising

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to design a button or something that says "Fuck you, JUDE"

QFT

Oh, and whoever puts this stuff on zazzle, make sure there are kids sizes available too.

If you check out some storefronts on zazzle (example: the zazzle home of Twisted Acres), it looks like you can get any design on any color/size/type of shirt you want. Which I think is just fantastically cool.

Also, you folks who are planning on designing something, keep in mind that there are different specs for designs to go on lighter or darker colored shirts ("thanks for another racist, hate-filled post"). So if you've got a great design, think about maybe adjusting the colors to be available for both.

I'm not so sure the monkey would be comfortable being a sellout for the wilco.

Hey, there's a recession on. We all gotta do our bit.

Hey, there's a recession on. We all gotta do our bit.

Bjorn is absolutely right.

"the subject matter of this tee shirt has already been covered here"

That is hilarious. I'm a superdouche and tried to hit the link... yeah, I admitted it.

How about a shirt that has a tapering list on the back that show's Jay Bennett's song-by-song contribution to every album... seems like that list is popular around here. :)

That is hilarious. I'm a superdouche and tried to hit the link... yeah, I admitted it.

How about a shirt that has a tapering list on the back that show's Jay Bennett's song-by-song contribution to every album... seems like that list is popular around here. :)

I'd buy THAT shirt fo sho!