Did the world change?

This will definetly sound crazy but Im being honest and thats all I can say... here it goes

This last month the world changed ... it was a paticualr night I was in a car getting stoned with some friends and I was silent because I knew it was happening,

I felt it it wasntt the way things look or the way things sound neccassarly it was just a feeling about the way things are.

I kept to my self alll night and barley spoke .. I was trippin

and the next few days I felt more aware of things though thats not the word, there is no word to describe this

its jsut felt and still feels like a shift... of course this could just be in me.. but all the things people around me were saying the sudden awarness though thats not the word..

I dont know really how to explain this but it feels definet... and i think other people are feeling it to.. I mean dumb freinds of mine who dont think about the world seem to be thinking, but they are to afraid to admit it yet or something Im not sure... maybe this is completely isolated

I promise you all that Im not trying to say some crazy shit just to get a reaction.. although I really am intrested in a reaction especially if anyone else feels this.

I wrote a song a year ago called 1993 is a feeling and it was about certain moments where i think of childhood an I get this sorta clear feeling though clear isnt the word.

And now it sorta feels like that all the time .. somethingt very positive has happenend to me ... although to quote Bob Dylan "sometimes satan comes as a man of peace"

anyone out there?

Did you say you were tripping? Sometimes the sound of one hand clapping is just the sound of one hand clapping. So don't read too much into it.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose, yes?