X files episode from the last season

Im not a crazy person , this is only a coincidence but what a coincedence it is, outstanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKQz-xm0is...player_embedded

Don't forget Tom Clancy's novel Debt of Honor.

To a hammer, every problem is a nail.

The 9th song on U2's 11th album is "Please." It contains the lyrics, "September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain. Shards of glass, splinters like rain, but you could only feel your own pain." U2 and the Lone Gunmen were all in on it!

ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ... but none as your examples even touch that X files episode geessh at least admit its strange ,

wtf wtf?!

"Tall buildings shake

Voices escape singing sad sad songs

Tuned to chords strung down your cheeks

Bitter melodies turning your orbit around

Voices whine

Skyscrapers are scraping together

Your voice is smoking "

It was supposed to come out exactly on September 11, 2001...Your X-files BS is nothing... please at least admit that you are completely wrong....at least

wtf wtf?!

"Tall buildings shake

Voices escape singing sad sad songs

Tuned to chords strung down your cheeks

Bitter melodies turning your orbit around

Voices whine

Skyscrapers are scraping together

Your voice is smoking "

It was supposed to come out exactly on September 11, 2001...Your X-files BS is nothing... please at least admit that you are completely wrong....at least

No !! Love and Theft has way better lines , it is pretty cool syncranicity I wonder what Tweedys thoughts are , but really its just that one line "tall buildings shake "

The X files episode however talks about how they will attack and how they will be able to blame it on foreign enemies.. geesh man thats cool c'mon

Or maybe its just an example of where crazy conspiracy theorist got their ideas from.. exept there was a terreorist attack so yea pretty strange

I appreciate all the tongue-in-cheek responses to this thread, but I have to admit: I don't understand all these conspiracy theorists.

We have a serious problem in the world trying to get muslims to stop killing other people. Why micro-analyze tenuous pop-culture references that a dude in Kabul has never seen. It won't stop him from strapping on a suicide vest and running into a crowd.

I appreciate all the tongue-in-cheek responses to this thread, but I have to admit: I don't understand all these conspiracy theorists.

We have a serious problem in the world trying to get muslims to stop killing other people. Why micro-analyze tenuous pop-culture references that a dude in Kabul has never seen. It won't stop him from strapping on a suicide vest and running into a crowd.

Thats absolute bullshit........ we have a serious problem? maybe if the west didnt absolutly destroy the east for the last 50 years with wars and sanctions people wouldnt be so crazy over there. The problem is the power that be ... its not crazy muslims .. crazy muslims are the gun in the debate of gun control...

we dont need less guns or crazy muslims what we need is less poverty less oppression..

yayayyayayayayyaayayaya... an how can you possibly ingnore the strange coincidence of this episode you dont have to micro analyze anything to see it...

hidden in plain sight

The only thing I can add is it would do people well to stop referring to NWO as a conspiracy. It is an agenda. It is not a conspiracy or a coincidence that every US President since Bush 41 has talked about it. And the only arguments I hear involve taking the media's word for it, when they have lied to the public about every major issue for at least 30 years. But please continue to believe them when they say the dollar is sound and there is no global agenda. Do you people still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too?

I swear when this country looks like China in 10 years I will then hear how great it is we have mass poverty, work for slave wages and have no rights. But that will never happen right? Enjoy the military checkpoints in your city this fall.