Wilco store makeover?

The old store was through Music Today, wasn't it? If they've gone to a different vendor for tickets, makes sense that the merch store would be switched over, too.

There was a thing in Rolling Stone about this. Wilco has severed all ties due to Musictoday's relationship with LiveNation.

When the world's largest concert promoter' date=' Live Nation, and the world's largest ticket seller, Ticketmaster, announced plans to merge into a $2.5 billion company in February, Wilco made a symbolic decision. The band had been selling T-shirts online through Live Nation-owned Musictoday but abruptly switched to a competitor. "[The merger'] is just a business model we're not comfortable with," says Tony Margherita, the band's manager. "We're all learning bigger isn't always better."
Jeff probably hasn't received his Ashes pre-order from Musictoday yet.

I actually haven't received my pre-order yet, and I ordered it on April 15th. I thought they might send them out on April 28th, and I chose the cheapest shipping method (6.70) which isn't cheap for just shipping a DVD in the minimum of six days!

Yet I have not receive it, has this happen to anyone else? I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I am curious of whether or not if I should email musictoday about my pre-order not showing up since it looks like now Wilco is not even working with them anymore.

One thing for sure (not unless they lower their shipping prices) I am just going to a record store and to buy Wilco album because I could have bought the DVD a long time ago but I decided to support the band directly.

they barely have any shirts for sale on this new site. lame. maybe they will add more later. and still no vinyl reissues mention!

My guess is that the inventory from the old store is still being transferred to the new store; so I'm sure the selection will increase drastically within the next few weeks. As for the Wilco vinyl reissues-- they've been confirmed; if you're really concerned about pre-ordering try Insound or Amazon.