East Coast Fall Rumors

Or plan a crazy road trip :lol

I'm hopeful for some late winter/early spring dates, though. It seems like it's been awhile since they've hit a lot of the major northeast cities, so I'm sure they're going to next time around.

I like the way you think! I had been formulating a Columbus plan but in the end I couldn't really justify giving up two vacation days to go to Ohio.

I think you're right about later NE dates - maybe a makeup date for the Boston area rainout, maybe NYE at MSG? I will be patient. I just always like having a Wilco show to look forward to!

I like the way you think! I had been formulating a Columbus plan but in the end I couldn't really justify giving up two vacation days to go to Ohio.

I think you're right about later NE dates - maybe a makeup date for the Boston area rainout, maybe NYE at MSG? I will be patient. I just always like having a Wilco show to look forward to!

I also was looking for a "makeup" date for the Lowell rainout, but it does seem unlikely now with all the tour dates we've seen.

It's been 5 years since the New Year's Eve show. I think it'd be cool for one this year.

Is there any rumors of Wilco playing any east coast dates this fall? They should play Albany they have never played in the city limits before!

Is the Palace Theater still operational? Or maybe The Egg.

I was hoping for a Charlotte or Atlanta date but looks like that's probably not happening. Oh well, maybe next year!

The weather in Atlanta is much nicer in January/february than it is in Chicago or New England. Maybe Atlanta will get a winter show.

I was hoping for a Charlotte or Atlanta date but looks like that's probably not happening. Oh well, maybe next year!

yeah i was hoping for some Florida dates. One tour date (J'ville) in three years sucks. There are plenty of Wilco fans down here who seem to get the shaft each Wilco tour....