An open letter to all you bug squishers

Generally speaking, that sums up my criteria for all of my houseguests and roommates. :lol

I haven't killed a bug since this thread was started. I would like to think the bug-friendly among you have influenced me, but in reality I think that Gertrude, my friendly tabby houseguest (that actually does bite me from time to time) is serving her purpose as friendly resident exterminator.

My two cats serve the same purpose. And they're both excellent fly catchers, except they always leave the fly carcass for me to vacuum up.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doused this beyotch and her big ass egg sac in gasoline earlier this week. I felt bad about it (I always do) but then I remembered I'm a shameless godless whore with a spot reserved for me in hell already and decided the evil deed hadn't cost me much. ;)

A little searching leads me to believe she's a rabid wolf spider. Now that I know these aren't really threatening, I'll not off them in the future, but whenever I come across a creepy crawly I'm not sure of, I usually just kill first and Google questions later.

spider.jpg

spider2.jpg

spider3.jpg

You did the right thing.

And you didn't return with a flamethrower? Holy shite....I would have burned down the garage to get that thing outta there!

Also, why do you have an old shop in your garage? Do you also possess and old shopkeeper?

:lol

Only Homer, the ghost of the man that built the shop.

Clearly, the spider dragged it in there to finish it off.

That's what I'm afraid of.