any metal fans here?

That is a good description:

Music Radar

"After this run, we're going to have some time off," Iommi told the Aquarian. "I've got to have an operation on my hand. It's sort of a major thing I need to get done and I've been putting it off."

"The cartilage has gone from the thumb in my fingering hand," the guitarist said. "It's been like that for a year, to be honest. I've been taking anti-inflammatories and all sorts of stuff to try and calm it down. But it's inevitable I have to have the operation - the bone is rubbing on the bone."

And whoever wrote that review should know that they would not be playing Ozzy era songs even if there was not some lawsuit going on. They use to, of course, but Dio is not very fond of Ozzy, and I think it sounds wrong when he sings Paranoid or whatever anyhow.

Some examples of Dio doing Ozzy era songs can be found on the album Live Evil (1982).

I will give the guy props for knowing that Vinny did not play the drums on the Heaven and Hell album (it was Bill Ward).

And whoever wrote that review should know that they would not be playing Ozzy era songs even if there was not some lawsuit going on. They use to, of course, but Dio is not very fond of Ozzy, and I think it sounds wrong when he sings Paranoid or whatever anyhow.

Some examples of Dio doing Ozzy era songs can be found on the album Live Evil (1982).

I will give the guy props for knowing that Vinny did not play the drums on the Heaven and Hell album (it was Bill Ward).

i wrote the review, too. ;)

no, i certainly knew going in that there would not be any Ozzy material played, and i thought i'd made that point clear w/ the analogy of the recent Stooges reunions only playing material from the records that Asheton played guitar on.

i wrote the review, too. ;)

no, i certainly knew going in that there would not be any Ozzy material played, and i thought i'd made that point clear w/ the analogy of the recent Stooges reunions only playing material from the records that Asheton played guitar on.

Sorry. I read it too quick.

Wonderful pics as always, tinnitus. :thumbup

A good friend of mine (the dude I saw Priest at The Murat with) recently saw H&H at Riverbend in Cincinnasty. I wish I could have been there.

Really dig the picture of Tony Iommi's guitar/fingers. I think there will be few more people on this board who will chime in.

Just look at those hands! So old and grizzled, yet so obviously skilled. And the guitar... the years tallied on that thing is as obvious as the years tallied on the muscular, leathery, wrinkled hands. Something about this pic just says so much.

GREAT shot!