I Think Converted Someone

So -- a friend from work heard heavy Metal Drummer on my cell (it's my ring back) and really liked it. So I gave him my extra YHF -- so, I may have brought someone inoit the fold. So, my question is -- do I get a gift for brining in a new fan -- like a toaster over or football phone?

So -- a friend from work heard heavy Metal Drummer on my cell (it's my ring back) and really liked it. So I gave him my extra YHF -- so, I may have brought someone inoit the fold. So, my question is -- do I get a gift for brining in a new fan -- like a toaster over or football phone?

You win a 2010 Wilco calendar.

After hearing me talk about Wilco for a couple of years...a young co-worker bought Kicking Television. He told me last week he just picked up W(TA). Providing a good example for the younguns...That's my motto.

At the tail end cool down portion of my group workout session at the gym today, the instructor played California Stars and said it was for me. We'd previously talked about the upcoming tour, and she has tickets to the Seattle show.

So 10 other people were forced to listen to a Wilco song. That is the first time in two years or working out there that I've heard Wilco amid all the other music played in spin classes and the like. It's the beginning of total conversion, I'm sure.

• 1 month later...

So this friend whom I beginng to convert told me the other day that he was checking out Wilco on You Tube ... Bonneroo footage.

Would I get a comission on any Wilco related puchases this guys makes? Would be nice .. need a new car...

My friends have all begun mentioning to me when they hear Wilco somewhere out and about or at work.

this happens to me.

I got emails from 2 friends last weekend telling me that Wilco are mentioned many times in the movie "Funny People".

(like I didn't already know)