wilco beat sampled in a rap song

Heard a brief clip of a rap song someone was playing and I think it sampled a beat from jesus, etc. does anyone know who sings this or have any other instances of wilco beats in rap songs? Gracias!

say it isn't so

I am going to take the dissenting view and say it's awesome. That whole Hood Internet Chicago thing is awesome.

I thought the Gray Album was disappointing, but that could be because as such a huge Beatles fan, I thought DJ Dangersqueak or whatever didn't do the elements justice, if that makes any sense. The bits he chose could have been used a lot more creatively, like those Hood Internet kids do.

Is this "awesome" word you guys are using synonymous with awful? If so, I'm in agreement.

No, so you aren't.

When the Grey Album came out, I was more of a Black Album fan than a White Album, so I loved Danger Mouse's work there. However, I didn't like how loud the bass was in the mix. This could have been my copy, but whenever I play it in my car, I have to turn the bass all the way down to bring it to a normal level.

I haven't played the Grey Album in a while, but Danger Mouse is probably my favorite producer out there today.