Boston 4/6 Who's Going

Seen them Out in the Berkshires and Along the Ocean in Boston (we have a Tent next to the Habor)

Last time was a Dream Show Dec 08 Opened for Neil Young Man I won't soon forget that one.

In terms of Pre Show CLosest Place the Beantown Pub http://www.beantownpub.com/

Located opposite Sam Adams Grave only place where you can have a Sam Adams whilst looking at his Headstone.

Cold Beer* @ Reasonable Prices Fair to Middlin Pub Food (pool Tables too!)

*8 Bucks a beer @ Orpheum should cut down on the Bathroom brks..

I am going with my girlfriend and I can't wait. It will be my second Wilco show and I'm really glad that the Orpheum is an enclosed venue. My first show was last summer in Lowell, MA...I think my clothes are still wet from that one...haha. The band was great but I'm really looking forward to the fact that they'll be able to play for quite a bit longer. How is the Orpheum, btw? I've heard it's a great place for a show.

How is the Orpheum, btw? I've heard it's a great place for a show.

I have seen a lot of shows there over the years and the best I can say is that it is OK. On the plus side, it's relatively small (2,700 seats), has decent sight lines, is kind of funky, and the sound is generally pretty good. On the down side, the seats are really small and close together, the whole place is somewhat run down (despite "restoration fees" being added to every ticket they sell), and if you buy beer you have to drink it in the lobby.

I have seen a lot of shows there over the years and the best I can say is that it is OK. On the plus side, it's relatively small (2,700 seats), has decent sight lines, is kind of funky, and the sound is generally pretty good. On the down side, the seats are really small and close together, the whole place is somewhat run down (despite "restoration fees" being added to every ticket they sell), and if you buy beer you have to drink it in the lobby.

Thank you...all of the items you listed on the plus side are the only things I really care about anyway...sounds good.

Heading to Boston as well... also will be in Concord and Hartford. Been watching the set lists -- looks like lots of fun for all!!! Also, it appears that some sweet (and early) spring weather will be setting in for New England which will be nice. The end of March/early April usually sucks -- so it will be nice to be able to enjoy Boston on warm and sunny spring day.

First off you are going to get Amazing Spring Weather.. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/02494

For those of you visiting and are fans of Baseball

A tour of Fenway is the best 5 bucks you will spend

Tours on the hr .

You go on the field Touch the Green Monster walk where Williams Yaz Papi earned thier living.

A student led tour of Harvard Yard/some bldgs is free and call 617 495 5000 for 411

Lastly very reasonable is the Beautiful JFK Library situated right on the water w/ free pkg.

Enjoy our City I do

¬

Silvertone around the corner is a very funky place for dinner - not expensive, and really good. It's usually packed though. Then - Beantown Pub for pre show drink.

Anyone know approx time of show starting?

Silvertone around the corner is a very funky place for dinner - not expensive, and really good. It's usually packed t :dancing hough. Then - Beantown Pub for pre show drink.

Anyone know approx time of show starting?

Lupos was round 8:10

but that was due imo to a slow moving line cking all tkts prior and confusion about p/u

could be that way @ Orpheum Great Show but I look for more audience participation in Boston(Jesus Ect singalong was weak upastairs last night)

tonight's poster: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5630531&id=8290410420

anyone know if there is a tour poster for the "evening with wilco" tour?

Re ; Poster FYI there was one for Lupos cost 25 (I passed bought a reasonble priced T shirt)

Oh yeah if you are downstairs ahead of soundboard you may wish to bring earsavers..

T minus 7 hrs woo hoo

i always forget that i am a member of the boards here.....

anyways. i was there last night. sat 2nd row balcony right. amazing show.

21st Wilco show (not including solo shows and side projects) across (now) 5 different cites over the last 16 years.

even after all of that - they still take my breath away each and every show.

who bought the wilco boston poster at the show last night?

can you please tell me who designed/printed it? (stamped at the bottom right corner)

Get A Clue Design