Austin City Limits tonight

this is such a nice way to end a saturday night :music

it was about a year ago when they played this show on PBS... last year i was awoken at 4-5am in the ICU,

i was grateful that my mama had made it through the night and after such a bad night,

waking up listening to Wilco sing to us was such a touching moment.

my mama knew how much i loved Wilco, so we were both tickled... :w00t

Thank Ya Kindly Wilco :cheekkiss

this is such a nice way to end a saturday night :music

it was about a year ago when they played this show on PBS... last year i was awoken at 4-5am in the ICU,

i was grateful that my mama had made it through the night and after such a bad night,

waking up listening to Wilco sing to us was such a touching moment.

my mama knew how much i loved Wilco, so we were both tickled... :w00t

Thank Ya Kindly Wilco :cheekkiss

:thumbup

just got off work at 11:00pm, all I wanted to do was sit with a glass of wine, put my feet up (after hiding Easter eggs) and watch this. Still can't watch On and On - too many memories. Hated the sound delay though. What was the white base John was playing? - never seen that before.

"On and On and On" is a rough one for me too. It's starting to get to the point where it is comforting and inspiring instead of just too hard to listen to.

The PBS station here in central NY repeated the ACL episode a bunch of times over the weekend. I caught it three times! So great.

The original 2007 telecast of this was my gateway into the band. Before that "Wilco" was just a name I ran into periodically in music contexts, with no clue that they might be worth investigating. The most fortuitous channel surfing I ever did was when I flipped past ACL for an instant...and then immediately flipped back. Who ARE these guys? The rest is history...