Classic Golden Smog on Vinyl!

Wow, cool....a reissued album on vinyl at a price that makes sense.

Not sure I am really that interested in this LP, but at least it is priced to sell.

LouieB

V? Radio King? Pecan Pie? Really?!? I'll make you buy it :P

Wow, cool....a reissued album on vinyl at a price that makes sense.

Not sure I am really that interested in this LP, but at least it is priced to sell.

LouieB

How about the songs I really like on ONE LP.... :lol for $10.

Actually it is pretty cool, but after having listened to it for years (and years ago) not sure I need it, but hey..you never know.

LouieB

Just want to make a note that Amazon is horrible at shipping vinyl. The often package it in bigger boxes instead of LP mailers like every other store I've ordered from. The last LP I ordered from there arrived bent and not in Mint condition due to the way it was packed.

Just want to make a note that Amazon is horrible at shipping vinyl. The often package it in bigger boxes instead of LP mailers like every other store I've ordered from. The last LP I ordered from there arrived bent and not in Mint condition due to the way it was packed.

I second this. Luckily my last order from them wasn't damaged, but I was appalled at the way it was packaged.

I second this. Luckily my last order from them wasn't damaged, but I was appalled at the way it was packaged.

I can't speak to vinyl, but the last couple CD's ordered from amazon.com have come in slimmer, more form fitting boxes (the foldable kind that sort of molds to the shape of the item). Maybe they've improved vinyl packaging as well? I've never had a record show up damaged from amazon, but those huge boxes certainly are wasteful.

Can't decide if need Down by the Old Mainstream on vinyl. I LOVE many of the songs, but there are also a few I can't stomach.

I can't speak to vinyl, but the last couple CD's ordered from amazon.com have come in slimmer, more form fitting boxes (the foldable kind that sort of molds to the shape of the item). Maybe they've improved vinyl packaging as well? I've never had a record show up damaged from amazon, but those huge boxes certainly are wasteful.

Can't decide if need Down by the Old Mainstream on vinyl. I LOVE many of the songs, but there are also a few I can't stomach.

What songs can't you stomach? :brow

Yesterday Cried,Friend, He's a Dick, Williamton Angel - See a theme there?

Everything else is great.

Don't like Kraig Johnson I take it... I like those songs but the other songs are stronger..still a great cohesive album in my mind!

Don't like Kraig Johnson I take it... I like those songs but the other songs are stronger..still a great cohesive album in my mind!

I don't mind his songs on the Weird Tales album. That one I can listen to without skipping a single track.

Ive had the same problems with new amazon vinyl.

It really irks me because it is so easier to ship vinyl in record mailers, and the records arrive perfectly when you do.

They dont arrive perfectly when they are put in a box at an angle!

They dont arrive perfectly when they are put in a box at an angle!

They packaged a record on an angle in a box for me using those air bubbles above and beneath it. Then they must have had to force the box shut to get it taped. Yeah, I wasn't happy when I opened the box...

They packaged a record on an angle in a box for me using those air bubbles above and beneath it. Then they must have had to force the box shut to get it taped. Yeah, I wasn't happy when I opened the box...

Thats how mine was too. warped the record nicely!