I would assume there is a similar thred somewhere but for the life of me I couldn't find it. I hope this post doesn't annoy anyone. I would love to hear what others think who have been following the band for some time. How many shows, favorite set lists and stuff like that. Here's what I got.

This will be a long and fun post.

With SolidSound Festival just a week away, I decided to get geeky with Wilco and count up how many times I have seen them as well as Jeff Tweedy solo. I was going to rank all the shows but i'll spare you that and just post 2 setlists from my 2 favorite Wilco shows. First, the shows. I have seen Wilco exactly 10 times and Jeff Tweedy solo twice.

Wilco-

09/2003 @ S. D. Street Scene

10/2004 @ The Auditorium Theater in Chicago, IL

11/2004 @ The Marquee Theater in Tempe, AZ (w/Calexico)

04/2005 @ The Orpheum in Flagstaff, AZ

04/2005 @ Coachella

02/2008 @ The Riviera Theater in Chicago, Il (Night 1 Winter Residency)

08/2008 @ Lollapalooza

06/2009 @ Bonnaroo

06/2009 @ Centennial Hall in Tucson, AZ (w/ Grizzly Bear)

07/2009 @ Red Rocks w/ Okerville River

Jeff Tweedy Solo

08/2009 @ Lollapalooza (w/ Bill Belzer of Uncle Tupelo on bass for a few songs)

12/2009 @ The Orpheum in Phoenix, AZ

Here are the set lists from my two favorite Wilco shows. These two were both incredible experiences. The first show had Calexico as an opener and I wasn't a big fan of Calexico yet but loved Feast of Wire, what a perfect opener they were and later they joined Wilco on stage for encores with their horn section and they complimented the songs beautifully. The other show was night one of their 5 night winter residency where they played every single song they have ever recorded and then a bunch of b-sides, rarities, uncle tupelo songs etc. Here's the set lists.

11/20/2004 The Marquee Theater Tempe, AZ

1. Be Not So Fearful

2. Hummingbird

3. Muzzle Of Bees

4. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

5. A Shot In The Arm

6. At Least That's What You Said

7. Company In My Back

8. War On War

9. Via Chicago

10. Jesus, Etc.

11. Handshake Drugs

12. Ashes Of American Flags

13. Theologians

14. The Late Greats

15. Poor Places

16. Less Than You Think

17. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Set 2:

18. California Stars (with Calexico horns)

19. I'm The Man Who Loves You (with Calexico horns)

20. Monday (with Calexico horns)

Set 3:

21. Misunderstood

22. Kingpin

23. I'm A Wheel

24. (Don't Fear) The Reaper

02/15/2008 The Riviera Theater, Chicago Il.

1. ELT

2. A Shot In The Arm

3. Side With The Seeds

4. You Are My Face

5. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

6. Pot Kettle Black

7. At Least That's What You Said

8. What's The World Got In Store

9. When The Roses Bloom Again

10. Airline To Heaven

11. Ashes Of American Flags

12. Either Way

13. Jesus, Etc.

14. Too Far Apart

15. Can't Stand It

16. Sunken Treasure

17. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Set 2:

18. Misunderstood

19. Far, Far Away

20. Why Would You Wanna Live

21. Impossible Germany

22. Sky Blue Sky

23. Please Be Patient With Me

24. Cars Can't Escape

25. Hummingbird

Set 3:

26. Hate It Here

27. Walken

28. I'm The Man Who Loves You

29. Heavy Metal Drummer

30. Candyfloss

31. Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Seen Wilco 15 times

Jeff 4 times

Autumn Defense 1

Jay Bennett solo 1 time

Glenn solo 2 times

Nels solo 1 time

Down with Wilco 1 time

Loved my first show and still to this day is my favorite Wilco Show!

2/15/1997 Irving Plaza

Looking forward to Jeff solo at the Phildaelphia Folk Fest! :cheers

I was there that night, and it's still one of my favorite shows too.

I met up with a couple of boardies before that show but I have no idea if they are still around. One was local and a taper here in AZ and the other came with his lady from Texas. We had pre show drinks at a place called Rula Bula on Mill Ave. It was really cool. The show absolutley blew me away. Amazing energy and Jeff was in a playful mood that night, I think new to sobriety at that point?

07/2009 @ Red Rocks w/ Okerville River

I was at this show, one of my favorites. I was a little let down by Okerville River, but dug hearing a few rarities from Wilco that night. Poignant moment for me: when Tweedy placed his palm on his chest as he sang the line "no love's as random / as my love" during the final chorus of "Can't Stand It" and then ripped into a wicked solo on the white Telecaster.

Choo choo, you're right, that was an awesome moment. How about the weather that night, perfect just for the show but before and after lots of wind and rain! I went camping in the mountains that weekend with some friends. Great weekend.

How was the Savannah gig Woody? I have been wanting to go there for quite some time and concidered that show but already planned for other things.

Choo choo, you're right, that was an awesome moment. How about the weather that night, perfect just for the show but before and after lots of wind and rain! I went camping in the mountains that weekend with some friends. Great weekend.

How was the Savannah gig Woody? I have been wanting to go there for quite some time and concidered that show but already planned for other things.

The sound was way too boomy in Savannah, and I've read that from others as well who were in different parts of the auditorium. We were pretty far back, too, which after having some great seats at other shows is kind of a bummer. Plus in the back you get a few more folks who aren't that into the band and gab a lot more. Then there's the guy in front of us who wouldn't stop trying to video despite repeatedly being shut down by security. I opted to get tore up drunk as the mixed drinks were fairly cheap and strong.

The band was good but Nels seemed to be having his back pain flare up. I'm happy I got to see a show during that Night with Wilco tour, though, as the living room/acoustic portion of the show was way cool!

I was at this show, one of my favorites. I was a little let down by Okerville River, but dug hearing a few rarities from Wilco that night. Poignant moment for me: when Tweedy placed his palm on his chest as he sang the line "no love's as random / as my love" during the final chorus of "Can't Stand It" and then ripped into a wicked solo on the white Telecaster.

What do you know, I was there too. It was a great night, looked like it was going to be wet and miserable and turned into a beautiful night. I'm not very good at keeping track of these thing but I believe it was my 5th wilco show, 2nd at Red Rocks. And I have a nice recording of the show I can revisit anytime I want.

It WAS windy that night!

What do you know, I was there too. It was a great night, looked like it was going to be wet and miserable and turned into a beautiful night. I'm not very good at keeping track of these thing but I believe it was my 5th wilco show, 2nd at Red Rocks. And I have a nice recording of the show I can revisit anytime I want.

We got "Shouldn't Be Ashamed" and "Everlasting Everything" that night. I remember being annoyed that the guys in Okerville River only knew the phrase "California Stars" when they came out to jam on that song.

1999 Philly Trocadero (got arrested that night)

2000 Philly TLA (tweedy solo, went and bought an acoustic guitar the next day)

2001 Philly Electric Factory (aahh glenn..)

2002 NYC Bowery Ballroom

2002 Philly Electric Factory

2003 Philly Festival Pier

2005 Philly Festival Pier

2008 Philly Tower Theatre (admired John's new bass rig)

2008 D.C. 9:30 club

2008 D.C. 9:30 club (my big head made it onto the ashes video)

2008 Wilmington Grand Opera House (this was religious)

2008 Philly Spectrum (shot the shit with John n' Pat (and Pat's Beard)

2008 Baltimore Lyric Opera House (thanks wilcoworld for the 4th row seats!)

2009 Wilmington Frawley Stadium (best show ever)

2010 Montclair Wellmont Theatre

2010 Montclair Wellmont Theatre

2010 Philly Electric Factory

2010 Philly Johnny Brendas (Nels Cline Singers)

I think that's all of em. I'd be a geek regardless of Wilco though.

And to actually "answer" the thread:

Ranking of Favorite Shows:

1. 2/18/2006 (Jeff Tweedy, Rococo Theatre, Lincoln, NE)
  2. 10/13/2007 (Wilco, CrossroadsKC, Kansas City, MO)
  3. 3/30/2010 (An Evening with Wilco, Strathmore, Bethesda, MD)
  4. 7/3/2009 (Wilco, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO)
  5. 1/19/2007 (Jeff Tweedy, Cain's Ballroom, Tulsa, OK)
  6. 3/21/2006 (Wilco, Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO)