Japan Again!!!

Really!! Wonder if they'll pop down south to Australia. Oh No, flying home for my brother's wedding in England at start of August. What a dilemma. I live for Wilco in Melbourne.

Ha, I had the same thought Rock Pools! Isn't it funny that at the mention of japan we all wonder if australia will get a look in. I automatically started thinking what do I have on in August... Bit bad for me then, my baby is due start of septempber, but I would still make it happen if they came. Wonder how much my ob meant it when he said no flying after July...

Either way doubt we will get a look in, with the new album due out and it being summer in the US.

PS if any of you are friends with me on facebook don't mention it there yet, little surprise for work I haven't told them about yet!

Yes, I know I should go...

It's really far and inconvenience... If I don't have 2 small kids, I could go.

So, I really hope they will have a live in Tokyo or Osaka when they come to Japan for the Fuji Rock Festival.

I think the possibility is low...

By the way, I said I have a baby. But maybe it's not a baby any more. She is a big now. I had her when Wilco came to Japan last time. (Why I couldn't go that time too... :( )

I have 2 girls. They are 4 years old and 9 months.

I want to attach picture,but I don't know how to attach. I'll try later. Sorry it's not a baby any more. She has already grown up.

By the way, I said I have a baby. But maybe it's not a baby any more. She is a big now. I had her when Wilco came to Japan last time. (Why I couldn't go that time too... :( )

I have 2 girls. They are 4 years old and 9 months.

I want to attach picture,but I don't know how to attach. I'll try later. Sorry it's not a baby any more. She has already grown up.

My nieces and nephew are 15, 14, and 12, and we still call them "the babies"! :wub