• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm repeating myself but Neutral Milk Hotel!

remphish1 - how was it?

It was good. Jeff's voice is very strong. Really enjoyed the instrumentation. There was approximately 15 different instruments on stage including three saws! They played for about 100 minutes which is more then I was expecting. The lines to get in for our show were ridic because it was will-call only for the whole venue. Took me an hour to get in. Elf Power opened and were good.

oof. an hour? 

i was expecting a clusterfuck but not that bad of a one.

Well maybe the Boston show will go better. Where they played in Jersey City host maybe 5 live shows a year so that could have added to the issues. Doors were at 7 I got there at 745...got in 845...Elf Power was supposed to go on 8 they pushed them back to 830 due to line issues.

Well maybe the Boston show will go better. Where they played in Jersey City host maybe 5 live shows a year so that could have added to the issues. Doors were at 7 I got there at 745...got in 845...Elf Power was supposed to go on 8 they pushed them back to 830 due to line issues.

Yeah it went much better. There was a significant number of people who had hard tickets already. I was under the impression that everything was will call but maybe it was only the initial allotment of tickets sold via NMH's site.

Awesome night. We had great seats (7th row, towards the center) and knew about a dozen people within a few rows of us. Funny.

Yeah it went much better. There was a significant number of people who had hard tickets already. I was under the impression that everything was will call but maybe it was only the initial allotment of tickets sold via NMH's site.

Awesome night. We had great seats (7th row, towards the center) and knew about a dozen people within a few rows of us. Funny.

Ha!  Funny - I was 7th row right on the center aisle.  And yes, it was a fantastic show.  Quite a collection of instruments they had. 

Mangum is in full hobo mode. I made my wife laugh when i suggested that Julian was skinny Badger.

ha ha at our show he was wearing two gross shirts and a raggedy sweater. It looked like the band hasn't bathed in months...along with the rest of the band.