Exceptional Wilco / Tweedy Performances

I've seen Wilco about 5 or 6 times now, with another show coming up next month - however, I think this 39-song marathon takes the cake as the best of the lot:

Wilco

2010-04-06

Orpheum Theatre

Boston, MA

WOW. I'd love to hear a recording of that show!

looking for a really great quality version of Spiders Solo. I heard the Hawaii bootleg and he opened up with it, and I loved it. It's much shorter and too the point. I don't think even the acoustic Wilco version was like that. But im not crazy about the sound quality. Can anyone recommend a show/track to download off Wilco Archive?

looking for a really great quality version of Spiders Solo. I heard the Hawaii bootleg and he opened up with it, and I loved it. It's much shorter and too the point. I don't think even the acoustic Wilco version was like that. But im not crazy about the sound quality. Can anyone recommend a show/track to download off Wilco Archive?

Check out last year's Boston show from this thread. They opened the acoustic set with it.

Check out Jeff's second show at the Vic this year. Great version of "Spiders"

You can also go to Wilcobase and look up the song. After you do that, click on the page for the show, and you may find a link to the show at The Wilco Live Show Archive. I think there may also be a thread or two in this section of Via Chicago about the acoustic version of Spiders. You may find some links to The Wilco Live Show Archive in those threads.