Boston Pre Show Jacob Wirth/ Post Intermission Tavern

1 Week and a Day Looking Forward to this one for a Bit of time now...

Both places are just steps away maybe 71 steps.... and 81 steps

http://www.jacobwirth.com/ PRE

APRES shh open till 2

http://intermissiontavern.com/

9/13 Update

Hi Folks Just called Citi Wang Group Sales got a Nice Lady who Said " For 8 Pm Show we would Open up @ 7:15

We will Most Likely Open Up 1 Hour Prior to that to encourage people to go in, and once in No Smoke Breaks they will go 3 hours 8-11"

Jacob Worth expects to be Very Busy...

That is all....

http://www.jacobwirth.com/

Just a reminder Citi Wang has no food to speak of And 3 bucks more for Beverages

I'll be there with 2 friends.

Although, to be honest I'm a bit confused by the topic.

Hello /The Topic Boston was Not Officially SOLD OUT until this weekend thus Joining the Ranks of NYC, Nashville,St Louis & Madison, WI

But I thought it w/b too long a title.. So I condensed it and combined it w/a Roll Call.....Cool?

Now we just need to find a Place to say hello besides our seats... If anyone wants to..

Almostart136 has an idea of Jacob Wirth Im good w/that m/b they could let us have a small area Pre Show?Closed after

http://www.jacobwirth.com/

Hello /The Topic Boston was Not Officially SOLD OUT until this weekend thus Joining the Ranks of NYC, Nashville,St Louis & Madison, WI

But I thought it w/b too long a title.. So I condensed it and combined it w/a Roll Call.....Cool?

That's what I thought you meant, but I swear that I saw someone on here yesterday who got a ticket off of the Wang website.

So I assumed that it wasn't technically sold out, thus the confusion.

yeah I was kind of wondering that myself. I know my friends and I situation is already crazy. We have like 4 sets of tickets and some people who bought the tickets are not even sitting in their own seats...so we have to form groups and go in and then switch tickets.

I imagine there is going to be a big line....I hope they have more than one window working.

According to people who experienced the same thing at last December's Tweedy solo show at the Beacon Theater in NYC it wasn't that bad.

I imagine every working ticket window will be open and each person should spend at least a minute to retrieve their tickets.

yeah I was kind of wondering that myself. I know my friends and I situation is already crazy. We have like 4 sets of tickets and some people who bought the tickets are not even sitting in their own seats...so we have to form groups and go in and then switch tickets.

I imagine there is going to be a big line....I hope they have more than one window working.

Hi Folks Just called Citi Wang Group Sales got a Nice Lady who Said " For 8 Pm Show we would Open up @ 7:15

We will Most Likely Open Up 1 Hour Prior to that to encourage people to go in, and once in No Smoke Breaks they will go 3 hours 8-11"

BTW SHe believes Jacob Wirth will Take a Reservation for 10 or more She Encourages IT

Im in the City tonight/tommorow Night lmk if you want me to put it under your name as you have the biggest party (AlmostArt) umm may need another name., B)

All this time, I thought the show was on the 22nd! That's what happens with no ticket to look at! Room booked and everything. Somehow, I was able to move mountains today. Kid coverage, dog coverage, husband changed a flight for a business trip(thank you Delta!), somehow got a new hotel room (thank you Hilton Honors!). My plan is to be at Jacob Wirths', then apres concert at The Franklin for a civilized martini after. Whew!

Show starts at 8:00, with Nick Lowe opening. Show ends at 11:00. Doesn't leave enough time for Wilco. A less than 2 hour set. Damn.

Ah yes the times of an Evening With Hope that comes round for ... Winter /Early Spring Leg...

btw failed to mention that Citi Wang Does have Experience with this Tktless Entry ...>>>Thom Yorke

Right now I'm with a group of 8, so I made us a separate reservation at Jacob Wirth. I will look for the VC gang there (though I don't know who I'm looking for, I'm thinking it will be self evident).

Agreed Just Look for the the Hell Raising Wiskey Slugging Crew

Oh wait this is not a Dropkicks thread...