The Thanksgiving Thread: Give Thanks Here

I know not everyone on VC is from the US, but everyone is welcome to take a moment to give thanks.

As always, I'm incredibly thankful for my family and friends. And because I'm not always the best friend myself, this year I'm particularly thankful for those friends who are willing to put up with my moody phases, and then accept me back into the fold. :)

On the sad note: I am thankful that we caught my wife's ectopic pregnancy early and avoided any risky procedures.

That is sad! Yes, important that it was caught early, but sorry to hear about that.

I'm thankful for a wonderful family, a job I like, a comfortable home, and plentiful good food and drink, something that is too easy to take for granted.

I'm thankful for all of the wonderful people I've met through Wilco's music. It amazes me sometimes, how many friendships have evolved through this board! You are dear to me. Yes, you.

I'm so grateful for all the love of my family and our beloved pets, and for all the twists and turns of life that keep it so interesting of a roller-coaster ride.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone, and remember to give more weight to the blessings and less to the hardships. These aren't easy times, but we all have some really sublime blessings. I'm trying to learn to put the focus there.

Love to you all!

I'm thankful for all of the wonderful people I've met through Wilco's music. It amazes me sometimes, how many friendships have evolved through this board! You are dear to me. Yes, you.

I'm so grateful for all the love of my family and our beloved pets, and for all the twists and turns of life that keep it so interesting of a roller-coaster ride.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone, and remember to give more weight to the blessings and less to the hardships. These aren't easy times, but we all have some really sublime blessings. I'm trying to learn to put the focus there.

Love to you all!

:wub